Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

On 8/17/2024 at 2:00 PM, PanPikus said:

Also I think it won’t be Top5 on Spotify Global. Morgan rose 5 spots what could mean his song with Post Malone got big boost 

It’s definitely in top 5 

IMG_20220218_203105.jpg.536711a50b2a19de

Edited by GaGalegend

Popster to Popster 3,894
On 8/17/2024 at 3:30 PM, PanPikus said:

Also I think it won’t be Top5 on Spotify Global. Morgan rose 5 spots what could mean his song with Post Malone got big boost 

I'm sure the boost won't be as big because the release is very local :enigma:

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 8/17/2024 at 10:34 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Thank you for your messages.

My beloved dad passed away at a way too young age on July 31st.

Our hearts are broken until the end of time...

We learnt about his rare cancer in the same period as Gaga released Sweet Sounds of Heaven, and she released Die With A Smile shortly after the best person in the world left us.

In a way, I'm thinking every time something happens in my life, tragedies or sad things, Gaga releases something, there is a song to help me a little. It's so strange.

In these very difficult times, the worst time period of my life, I'm reading all of you, all of your updates, but my heart isn't there to participate with all of you.

I love you & I'll love you forever my dad.

Season 4 Hug GIF by Good Girls

Pop-a-911-ster 22,958

Looking at these Kworb numbers, this suggests Gaga increased by 4.9M and Bruno by 3.8M.

And looking at Chartmasters, this would suggest Gaga increased by 4.1M and Bruno by 4.8M

Which actually makes no sense at all because I'm assuming Kworb counts features and CM doesn't.

Anyway.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,394
On 8/17/2024 at 2:04 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We learnt about his rare cancer in the same period as Gaga released Sweet Sounds of Heaven, and she released Die With A Smile shortly after the best person in the world left us.

In a way, I'm thinking every time something happens in my life, tragedies or sad things, Gaga releases something, there is a song to help me a little. It's so strange.

In these very difficult times, the worst time period of my life, I'm reading all of you, all of your updates, but my heart isn't there to participate with all of you.

Omg I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you are okay. We are here for you always ❤️

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 8/17/2024 at 10:33 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

I'm sure the boost won't be as big because the release is very local :enigma:

Post is #2 and Morgan is #14 (+5). Local or not the numbers are probably big. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,958
On 8/17/2024 at 11:34 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I hope you're okay 💕 

• love 1