Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

The Fame Popster 443
On 8/16/2024 at 1:46 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Can you send the link for the digital single on Amazon? I wanna buy another physical copy 

https://www.amazon.com/music/player/albums/B0DD12ZDJT?marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER&musicTerritory=US

Here you go :). For me, it didn't let me buy it on mobile through the app, I had to manually go to the link on my laptop, then click Purchase Options -> MP3 download. 

On 8/16/2024 at 1:42 PM, Dirkje said:

Welcome back to the forums! :)

Thank you! That's so kind :)

• love 1

Moderator 7,758

They got a DWAS banner!

Spoiler

Edited by admin
Put long post in spoiler

Pop-a-911-ster 31,664

UK :

It is four weeks since Woman’s World, the first single from Katy Perry’s upcoming album 143, debuted and peaked at No.47 amidst scathing reviews. Quickfire follow-up Lifetimes doesn’t fare as badly – it fares worse, opening at No.89 (6,731 sales).

:rip::rip::rip: her downfall should be studied

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,230
On 8/16/2024 at 4:49 PM, Pie-kun said:

https://www.amazon.com/music/player/albums/B0DD12ZDJT?marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER&musicTerritory=US

Here you go :). For me, it didn't let me buy it on mobile through the app, I had to manually go to the link on my laptop, then click Purchase Options -> MP3 download. 

Thank you! That's so kind :)

THANK YOU!!!!!! Just added another digital copy :giveup:

Bought the iTunes version, bought the Amazon version, and two CDs and I too have been  streaming using Spotify & Apple Music and streaming the MV in the background 

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,452
On 8/16/2024 at 10:53 PM, Miaou said:

UK :

It is four weeks since Woman’s World, the first single from Katy Perry’s upcoming album 143, debuted and peaked at No.47 amidst scathing reviews. Quickfire follow-up Lifetimes doesn’t fare as badly – it fares worse, opening at No.89 (6,731 sales).

What should be studied is her fanbase giving lessons about succes to other artists when their fave can't relate a bit to what is success 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 8/16/2024 at 4:36 PM, admin said:

I feel 5-7 is the most likely. If it can hold on during the week without glaring drops I almost don’t care so long as it starts over 4.

That's my bet too, a 4.5-7M debut, coming in between #3-#9 on Spotify Global. Let's hope it does at least 6M and guarantees a #3 debut (that's what Espresso is currently doing at #3).

Anyway, keep streaming it, 3 hours left for Spotify and 7 hours left for Youtube. Let's f-ing go!

Popster for Sale 41,748
On 8/16/2024 at 9:59 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

7 hours left

I think it'll comfortably reach 5M :applause:

Yeah. Probably closer to 5.5M

Popstanne 9,362
On 8/16/2024 at 1:53 PM, Miaou said:

UK :

"doesn't fare as badly - it fares worse" is an A-tier level lashing

:rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 8

Popster for Sale 44,595
On 8/16/2024 at 10:04 PM, BenG said:

Yeah. Probably closer to 5.5M

My mind :giveup:

When it barely drops tomorrow and reaches 10M by the end of the day :giveup:

Spoiler

and then we woke up because almost every music video collapses on second day