Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/10/2024 at 10:11 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i notice shes gone back to men this time round for her collabs, shes kinda cabello'd like that. Her work with tony and bradley has been the pinacle of the second half of her career. Plus her stronger voice needs balancing out.

collabing still isn't full proof if the song is bad though :katy:

Well we don't know much about the rest of the album, she could have also booked a female artist collab on LG7; We kinda know she had sessions (most probably writing / producing sessions) with Peggy Gou and Caroline Polachek. 

I think it's more about chemistry, Bruno and Abel are trully fitting great with her in genre, vocals, production. And they always shows support and wish to collab with her. 

A Popster Is Born 12,789
On 8/10/2024 at 9:36 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well we don't know much about the rest of the album, she could have also booked a female artist collab on LG7; We kinda know she had sessions (most probably writing / producing sessions) with Peggy Gou and Caroline Polachek. 

I think it's more about chemistry, Bruno and Abel are trully fitting great with her in genre, vocals, production. And they always shows support and wish to collab with her. 

So we know she's got Joaquin (J OST), bruno, the weeknd  Also DWUW is such a strong song, and unfortunately it's with R Kelly. In terms of success, men always have a natural edge within pop without having to change or do much

200.gif?cid=a240fe2132ovg0v0vgsyfhszxjot

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/10/2024 at 11:06 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

So we know she's got Joaquin (J OST), bruno, the weeknd  Also DWUW is such a strong song, and unfortunately it's with R Kelly. In terms of success, men always have a natural edge within pop without having to change or do much

Well just a random fact people are already coming for Gaga getting ready if she is releasing a featuring as lead single while at at the same time everyone is excited Bruno Mars is releasing a lead single with Lady Gaga as featured artist. 

We live in a sexist world :oops:

Popster to Popster 2,896
On 8/10/2024 at 9:55 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Moonshine type of song would fit so good for both Bruno and Gaga, a bop

With this sound and their vocals they could serve an ASIB level of smash (and I'm talking about quality of music not just commercial success) :dead:

Popster to Popster 2,896
On 8/10/2024 at 10:06 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I hope its not a screaming fest 

"Vocal" power looks good only in live performances 

I think it will be something like "Flowers"  vocals will be needed but no screams

On 8/10/2024 at 11:06 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Then we have Byeonce who booked Post Malone (who’s been smashing with his country material collabs) and she still bombed!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Popstanne 8,166

Gaga x Bruno is such exciting and unexpected news, since he has also been away from music for so long (besides the collaborative Silk Sonic album). 

Also if reported by HDD I think it has to be pretty much true, no? I remember in late Jan 2020 they also officially reported new Gaga album was coming 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/10/2024 at 12:11 PM, Thrasher said:

Gaga x Bruno is such exciting and unexpected news, since he has also been away from music for so long (besides the collaborative Silk Sonic album). 

Also if reported by HDD I think it has to be pretty much true, no? I remember in late Jan 2020 they also officially reported new Gaga album was coming 

Yep generally their rumour mill stuff happens

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 8/10/2024 at 11:32 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yep generally their rumour mill stuff happens

Except the 82484820 promised rihanna comebacks

I genuinely think they picked this up from the fake insiders - they even said in the end nothing's confirmed

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 8/10/2024 at 12:53 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I just want to see "producers: Mark Ronson, Tyler Johnson" 

Nope apparently it's Anderson Paak produced. Basically the guy who worked on last Bruno x Silk Sonic album

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Moderator 17,097
On 8/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Nope apparently it's Anderson Paak produced. Basically the guy who worked on last Bruno x Silk Sonic album

Silk Sonic is a band by Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak...

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,565

Mars is not my cup of Tea (only the snacks), but it would make sense, not holding my breath it’s really happening.