Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Moderator 7,810
On 7/29/2024 at 12:30 AM, PanPikus said:

So what are the lyrics?? :whatga:

"Help me mama is what he said in the end" Is what I made of it 

Popster This Way 897

She said”Now you have to wait”

Girl that’s the only thing we’ve been doing these days :icant:

• lol 4

Popster This Way 897
On 7/29/2024 at 6:33 AM, Osama said:

Well, that wasn't the sound I wanted... But we'll take anything.:awkney:

You want Jazz:laughga:?

Popster to Popster 3,693

The CBT snippet remains better. I hope it's the lead and not this Aura-like noise, otherwise... :awkney:

Moderator 7,810

Lady Gaga shared a snippet of LG7 last night in Paris. Here is a clean version to have a clear listen! 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Moderator 7,810

The youtube video I posted filtered out the screams. Should be a better way to listen :)

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 7/28/2024 at 7:35 PM, Gabi said:

You want Jazz:laughga:?

You know dang well that if this is the lead or one of the singles we're going to suffer for months with radio updates like +0.100, right? :awkney: I hope it's an Aura type situation where she leaked a snippet but it didn't become a single. I can't take another artpop era.

Popstanne 7,325
On 7/29/2024 at 12:44 AM, Osama said:

You know dang well that if this is the lead or one of the singles we're going to suffer for months with radio updates like +0.100, right? :awkney: I hope it's an Aura type situation where she leaked a snippet but it didn't become a single. I can't take another artpop era.

i like the 2 new snippets better but yes, dance is the shadow souns more radio/playlist friendly then these. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 7,810

Made a recommended post with the snippet for those who aint online rn :)

• love 2

Popster This Way 897
On 7/29/2024 at 6:44 AM, Osama said:

I’m pretty sure there are songs with different sounds in LG7, just like all of her albums

but you know Gaga, she likes the noisy one to be the lead:laughga:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,822

Most songs on the album could be a 10/10 but I just KNOW Gaga and her team will choose the worst one for the lead single :icant:

Its tradition and common sense at this point

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 7/28/2024 at 7:46 PM, artgagapop said:

i like the 2 new snippets better but yes, dance is the shadow souns more radio/playlist friendly then these. 

These snippets make even Perfect Illusion sound radio friendly, and PI is her worst single. No radio station will play this 90's metallic grunge. I hope she doesn't drop this, otherwise we have a big storm coming our way. :awkney: