Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 3,904

If she wins supporting then she will still have the aim for a leading oscar maybe in next 15 years if she is consistent she can win but it would be great if she is able to win oscars for music, supporting and leading by the end of her career... oh my God 

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 7/19/2024 at 6:31 PM, Osama said:

US iTunes

#123 (-32) Katy Perry - Woman's World

US AM (Pop)

#152 (-21) Katy Perry - Woman's World

US iTunes

#143 (-20) Katy Perry - Woman's World

US AM (Pop)

#176 (-24) Katy Perry - Woman's World

ybnsuga-giriycei.gif

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 7/11/2024 at 3:53 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Your prediction for Katy's lead debut on Global Spotify?

mine 4,239,676

ybnsuga-giriycei.gif

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 7/20/2024 at 10:02 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Who chooses supporting or lead by the way? If there are votes watch a split

Its gaga n warners bros decision campaign her category wise 

She can have a leading role and still be campaigned for supporting bc category frauds are very common

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 7/20/2024 at 2:43 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Clayton Davis is reporting Gaga might go Best Supporting Actress this year……:awkney:

If it means higher chances to get that acting Oscar... Lead actress is harder to win

Popster This Way 648

Lead actress Oscar is WAY more prestigious than a Supporting actress Oscar.

Giving the fact that this is the biggest film (in terms of impact) in which she will ever be...they should go for a Lead nomination and eventual win.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,463

Totally guessing but if they consider 'supporting actress' for Gaga maybe she's literally supporting Joaquin Phoenix... No shade in what I'm saying but the first teaser trailer is giving those vibes with the movie going in Arthur's mind with Harley jumping in it and giving strenght.

So yeah if she's out of place in 'Lead Actress' she will have zero chance winning it. I'd better see her having bigger chance winning in the right category than losing hard on a wrong one.

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 7/20/2024 at 1:01 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Totally guessing but if they consider 'supporting actress' for Gaga maybe she's literally supporting Joaquin Phoenix... No shade in what I'm saying but the first teaser trailer is giving those vibes with the movie going in Arthur's mind with Harley jumping in it and giving strenght.

So yeah if she's out of place in 'Lead Actress' she will have zero chance winning it. I'd better see her having bigger chance winning in the right category than losing hard on a wrong one.

Olivia won best lead for a supporting role and Viola won best supporting for a lead role. It’s all politics. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 7,813

Both Ariana and Gaga predicted to get an oscar nom? :O 

Lets hope for a ROM performance! 

XD

A Popster Is Born 10,463

The rumour Gaga was in the studio in NYC has been debunked. She was at Soho restaurant, Malibu, not NYC :laughga:

She was actually in the studio in Malibu at Shangri-La. And Brian Newman sharing wasn't meaning anything as he is currently in NYC.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow