Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 7/11/2024 at 12:30 PM, boobatella said:

i need this to be true but it’s gaga so probably not :oops:

Just a reminder Gaga planned a Coachella set for Chromatica and more big performances before Covid happened. We should not underestimate her wish to promote new music

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 7/11/2024 at 1:50 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Just a reminder Gaga planned a Coachella ser for Chromatica and more big performances before Covid happened. We should not underestimate her wish to promote new music

i’m just so hopeless after the constant teasing that leads to nothing, i even retired from my clown career

i would love to be proven wrong though

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,604

Nothing is coming this year, it's obvious at this point, even if they had plans for this year the moment the JFAD era will start, she will end up dedicating herself only to that, her team can't even release an interview with a drag queen properly, they are not capable of managing two big projects at the same time, let's be real.

Praying that Katy is not smashing, not because I hate her but because it's gonna do a further number on this fanbase mental health.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/11/2024 at 8:21 AM, Leptine said:

Nothing is coming this year, it's obvious at this point, even if they had plans for this year the moment the JFAD era will start, she will end up dedicating herself only to that, her team can't even release an interview with a drag queen properly, they are not capable of managing two big projects at the same time, let's be real.

Praying that Katy is not smashing, not because I hate her but because it's gonna do a further number on this fanbase mental health.

it's the only reason I want Katy to have just moderate success... if she smashes, a lot of fans here will be even more frustrated

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,644
On 7/11/2024 at 9:19 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Apparently Lady Gaga is in talk to perform at the closure of Olympics in Paris on August 11th. They say it would be in the goal to promote her highly anticipated album.

https://www.purepeople.com/article/ceremonie-des-jo-de-paris-celine-dion-aya-nakamura-et-yseult-attendues-pour-chanter-lors-de-l-ouverture_a525116/1?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0IAzoxMFMH6lS1zI18T4i72lv-0U5k-ZZEZO7mejI8NRmCjJ_DndYIEws_aem_rdy5OT6XuqbE75Lnmp7lXw

Could be true, Gaga is huge in France and apparently Dua Lipa has been booked for opening 

She'll perform La Vie En Rose

• lol 7

Popster This Way 897
On 7/11/2024 at 7:37 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I want to laugh but at the same time I think it might actually happen :rip:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,490

Judas crossed 494M views on YouTube. It is projected to hit 500M by next month (assuming stable views).

It was roughly only 2k views behind Shallow a few days ago, and only 3k views behind Always Remember Us This Way per latest update on Kworb.

iS6rEc6.png

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,490

Judas consistently remains #2 most popular on YouTube Music even though it has started to decline on Spotify as of the last week

June 30, 2024

Spoiler

S1DF1DE.png

July 2, 2024

Spoiler

QHEzXyB.png

July 7, 2024

Spoiler

HwIwOIG.png

July 10, 2024

Spoiler

X7abydy.png

July 11, 2024 (Today)

nfTGeKJ.png

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,490

Judas is 4th most popular on Amazon Music (not sure if Global or Canada only). This one's weird anyway because sometimes a popular song (like Bad Romance right now gets randomly sent to the bottom of the list for no reason. It happened to Poker Face before too, I think.).

L47WzeN.jpeg

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,466

They announced RedOne signed a deal to manage the rights for distribution of his back catalog including his hit songs for Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Jenifer Lopez and more. Don’t really know what is means

Just incredible to see 4 of his songs with Gaga are amongst her 5 most daily streamed songs on Spotify. The money those songs still make :oscar:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 7/11/2024 at 1:37 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I mean she performed Imagine last time, another cover could be possible with her :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 7/11/2024 at 2:46 PM, PanPikus said:

I mean she performed Imagine last time, another cover could be possible with her :icant:

From what they say it's to give massive visibility to her new album music content. With around 2 and 4 billions people watching around the world. They say nothing is still set in stone (like in talk / negociation step) but she's interested in the attention it could draw.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 7/11/2024 at 7:30 AM, boobatella said:

why is katy releasing at such a random time

4PM PST :ohhh:

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 7/11/2024 at 7:21 PM, Leptine said:

I dont even care how Katy performs.. i just hate how she's wasting time

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 7/11/2024 at 6:30 PM, boobatella said:

why is katy releasing at such a random time

7PM EST? Not really random, that's the start of Spotify cutoff