Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 7/10/2024 at 10:21 AM, Fame Romance said:

That snippet sounds atrocious. I can’t believe she CAN’T make anything better :dead:

I can believe it. She's had several chances to reinvent and prove herself but she keeps throwing the same 3 things at the wall every time.

I think it's now clear she's out of ideas or maturity. :awkney:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,609

Y'all it never made much sense for LG7 to come before Joker. She can't help herself - she always teases her projects in early stages. I'm just happy we got CBT film and we still might get a new song this year. 

As chartsters, we can look forward to how much more successful the era could be after the Joker exposure. :romance:

ARTPOPster 1,827

The majority of the replies are saying no but I’m sure they’ll check it out since Katy knows this drama is giving her publicity and attention  :katy: 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 7/10/2024 at 7:44 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

It started off too slow, this last episode was great though. 🔥 🐉 

Yes ep 4 was good but its filled with preposterous stuff

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 7/10/2024 at 10:16 PM, corvus albus said:

Maybe consult a dictionary first because that's not what gratuitous means.

I know very well what it means and I meant it 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 7/11/2024 at 6:58 AM, Aloe said:

Sounds like a typical ava max song ngl :enigma:

still better than woman’s world :enigma:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 10,466

Apparently Lady Gaga is in talk to perform at the closure of Olympics in Paris on August 11th. They say it would be in the goal to promote her highly anticipated album.

https://www.purepeople.com/article/ceremonie-des-jo-de-paris-celine-dion-aya-nakamura-et-yseult-attendues-pour-chanter-lors-de-l-ouverture_a525116/1?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0IAzoxMFMH6lS1zI18T4i72lv-0U5k-ZZEZO7mejI8NRmCjJ_DndYIEws_aem_rdy5OT6XuqbE75Lnmp7lXw

Could be true, Gaga is huge in France and apparently Dua Lipa has been booked for opening 

• paws up 2
  • shook 7
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 7/11/2024 at 10:19 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Apparently Lady Gaga is in talk to perform at the closure of Olympics in Paris on August 11th. They say it would be in the goal to promote her highly anticipated album.

https://www.purepeople.com/article/ceremonie-des-jo-de-paris-celine-dion-aya-nakamura-et-yseult-attendues-pour-chanter-lors-de-l-ouverture_a525116/1?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0IAzoxMFMH6lS1zI18T4i72lv-0U5k-ZZEZO7mejI8NRmCjJ_DndYIEws_aem_rdy5OT6XuqbE75Lnmp7lXw

Could be true, Gaga is huge in France and apparently Dua Lipa has been booked for opening 

Thank you Baku, congratulations, have a wonderful games. 

• lol 7

Popstanne 9,702
On 7/11/2024 at 1:19 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

If i remember correctly wasn't there a rumor if her performing in Japan for 2020 Olympics. And apparently covide messed it up.

Anyway this is a major playform to lanch new era so Its better be true.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 7/11/2024 at 1:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She is gaga so its most likely false

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 7/11/2024 at 2:34 PM, Miaou said:

It it's happening I'm not ready 

my poor p**sy 

Did you press the keyboard while jacking off or what

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 7/11/2024 at 11:19 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

i need this to be true but it’s gaga so probably not :oops:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1