Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster This Way 962
On 5/31/2024 at 10:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

MessyTop (:icant:) is claiming Gaga will shoot the music video in June 12-13.

If that's the case then no chance we're getting the lead single the next 2-3 weeks. Unless it's not her first video.  

I think that we will potentially see some leaks if that's the case. 

I don't think that she was able to shoot a full-fledged video in complete secrecy without any leaks (unless it's some sort of shot-on-iPhone mess).    

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/31/2024 at 8:22 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I think that we will potentially see some leaks if that's the case. 

I don't think that she was able to shoot a full-fledged video in complete secrecy without any leaks (unless it's some sort of shot-on-iPhone mess).    

She was able to have almost no significant leaks for all the videos in the "infamous for it's leaks" Chromatica era so. No leaks for Hold My Hand. I don't think leaks for music videos are all that common. The most we get is info about when/by whom it's shot.

Popster for Sale 44,566

But yeah LG7 is probably finished since she's already moving onto visuals. :giveup:

Thar director has an amazing videography. :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,566

We are getting a dark era and the best movie of her career all in the span of a few months :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/31/2024 at 8:21 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

They despise gay men like me so why would I care about them? They should have thought twice before staging a terrorist attack in Israel.  We know that the far-left likes to pretend like Oct. 7 did not happen (after celebrating it), but actions have consequences. The obsession of the SJW mob with a "state" that hates gay people and Jews is borderline disturbing. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-5-2003-1346_EN.html

Gay Palestinians seek refuge in Israel or other countries. They certainly are not rooting for Hamas (like the SJW mob). 

Well, I can't stand Bibi (and I hope Israel has an election soon), so I remain neutral on this conflict, but the abrasive insufferable pro-Hamas internet mob makes me slightly more pro-Israel. I'm seeing plenty of hateful comments on Gaga's page from pro-Hamas activists.      

I don't think anyone here is "pro-Hamas", there is currently a very clear and obvious power imbalance and civilians (who are not Hamas members) are being killed left and right in Palestine, which Israel is doing intentionally, including women and children. How can you possibly be neutral about that?  

• thanks 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
On 5/31/2024 at 9:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

MessyTop (:icant:) is claiming Gaga will shoot the music video in June 12-13.

who is MessyTop ? :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 13,373

Can you guys not discuss politics here? It’s heartbreaking that this horrible situation has been reduced to stan wars and bragging rights. Utterly utterly shameful.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4

Popster This Way 756
On 5/31/2024 at 9:21 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

They despise gay men like me so why would I care about them? They should have thought twice before staging a terrorist attack in Israel.  We know that the far-left likes to pretend like Oct. 7 did not happen (after celebrating it), but actions have consequences. The obsession of the SJW mob with a "state" that hates gay people and Jews is borderline disturbing. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-5-2003-1346_EN.html

Gay Palestinians seek refuge in Israel or other countries. They certainly are not rooting for Hamas (like the SJW mob). 

Well, I can't stand Bibi (and I hope Israel has an election soon), so I remain neutral on this conflict, but the abrasive insufferable pro-Hamas internet mob makes me slightly more pro-Israel. I'm seeing plenty of hateful comments on Gaga's page from pro-Hamas activists.      

I beg you, in no reality, it's justifiable to kill innocent people including children, because their leadership is homophobic. It just makes no sense from a healthy humans brains perspective. Sit down, take some deep breaths, and try to think about the issue: government/leadership ideologies ≠ families, people, kids, baby's. 🙏 please

• thanks 4
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

honestly, it would make no sense to wait until the end of June... but we are talking about Gaga and her amazing team so 

A Popster Is Born 11,507
On 5/30/2024 at 9:39 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Pleaseee lmao :lmao:

Ikr? I mean Angel Down is alright but it’s far away form MR, let alone ASIB ballads, chile :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596

also why Supervillain insider teased the song last tuesday if the song is coming in 1 month at best ? :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,565
On 5/30/2024 at 8:58 PM, danwasd said:

It isn’t new, it’s in fact the third and last outfit she wore for the film watch party thingy in LA. Not that she didn’t eat, tho

I meant 'new' as 'just posted-released' :hey_there:

Moderator 23,850
On 5/31/2024 at 1:09 PM, Adarsh said:

Can you guys not discuss politics here? It’s heartbreaking that this horrible situation has been reduced to stan wars and bragging rights. Utterly utterly shameful.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 353

I think the video shoot is for another song (2nd single). Weren't there rumours back in February about Woodkid being involved in LG7? Maybe he was the one shooting the video for the first single.

• love 2

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/31/2024 at 9:10 AM, Miaou said:

honestly, it would make no sense to wait until the end of June... but we are talking about Gaga and her amazing team so 

On 5/31/2024 at 9:12 AM, Miaou said:

also why Supervillain insider teased the song last tuesday if the song is coming in 1 month at best ? :rip:

I think it could be for another single. Remember when SL came out ROM had already been recorded. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,507
On 5/31/2024 at 12:11 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Seems like TCB London was really just for fans :icant:

A p0rn event?? :delulu_bird:

The 3rd floor bathroom still going strong years later :bigbird:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 5/31/2024 at 9:34 AM, PanPikus said:

A p0rn event?? :delulu_bird:

The 3rd floor bathroom still going strong years later :bigbird:

Must be why we got no photos from the event :bigbird: