Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485
Posted (edited)

Upcoming Spotify milestones (less than 15M to the next Hundred million)

100M

1.3B

Unfortunately, the 100M candidates are going to take years :icant:

Edited by Dean Judaster
typo
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,485

Katy has always manipulated her online stats, I believe. Her YT videos especially in the Witness era are soooo inflated, it's wild. Bon Appetit was bombing in all platforms and ridiculed on social media and yet was pulling views bigger than its contemporaries that were actual hits. Then there would be days it received negative views. And she's been exposed in the past to have the most egg accounts (i.e., bots or sock puppets).

What's surprising to me is that her label still has money to invest in her fraudulent internet presence and reach :mess:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,633
On 6/27/2024 at 1:05 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Katy has always manipulated her online stats, I believe. Her YT videos especially in the Witness era are soooo inflated, it's wild. Bon Appetit was bombing in all platforms and ridiculed on social media and yet was pulling views bigger than its contemporaries that were actual hits. Then there would be days it received negative views. And she's been exposed in the past to have the most egg accounts (i.e., bots or sock puppets).

What's surprising to me is that her label still has money to invest in her fraudulent internet presence and reach :mess:

She's using the money she got for selling her catalogue to buy twitter likes I fear 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,708

SuperVillain gave us the typo of the title 1 month ago and still nothing from Fad :toofunny:

Popster for Sale 41,777
On 6/27/2024 at 1:35 PM, ViviLittleM said:

can't wait

Not only is she going for the depth dimension (number of tracks), she's also going for the width dimension (length of tracks) :icant:

Another album with increased height dimension (volume/heavier production of tracks) incoming?

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 6/27/2024 at 2:30 PM, Miaou said:

SuperVillain gave us the typo of the title 1 month ago and still nothing from Fad :toofunny:

She is not coming soon honestly. One more lesson never listen to insiders, we don't have legit ones on our side.

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 6/27/2024 at 6:05 PM, ViviLittleM said:

can't wait

People are not even streaming the regular songs what makes her think they will stream the extended versions 

Spoiler

RO is a cute pop album but yeah her being a strictly singles artist doesn't help when hits aren't there on the album

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 6/27/2024 at 7:55 PM, Fame Romance said:

Katy stans the last few days

KatyCats vs Monsters is the more iconic stan war ever, Arianators Vs Swifties can't relate