Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 14,767
On 6/20/2024 at 9:49 PM, Emi said:

Lorde GP? :billie:

wait, aren't PH and Melodrama like crazy known albums? am I really that deep in the stan bubble? :dead:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 6/20/2024 at 8:47 PM, danwasd said:

charli really said i'm bored of being a gay niche artist, lemme become GP loved :applause:

the way her album is doing similar to Dua (probably with more longevity), will definitely also outdo Katy, Camilla etc. is so impressive. This is everything she wanted and didnt get with Crash.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 6/20/2024 at 8:53 PM, danwasd said:

wait, aren't PH and Melodrama like crazy known albums? am I really that deep in the stan bubble? :dead:

Yeah they are. Melodrama didnt have any hits but its a classic album and has great streams. PH was a huge era all around. She's definitely someone who has sold more than Charli and is a much more recognizable name for the gp, at least now.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,767
On 6/20/2024 at 10:07 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah they are. Melodrama didnt have any hits but its a classic album and has great streams. PH was a huge era all around. She's definitely someone who has sold more than Charli and is a much more recognizable name for the gp, at least now.

Oh, I see, good to know that I'm not *that* delulu :applause:

But you didn't have to end @Emi like that lmao

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
On 6/20/2024 at 5:07 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Melodrama huge? Among GP? :nickiha:

Popstanne 9,696
On 6/20/2024 at 4:53 PM, danwasd said:

pretty sure no one i know (that isn't gay lol) listens to lorde

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,457
Posted (edited)

Day 9 of Judas top 3

It's never breaking through top 5 on Fad's page is it? ARUTW is currently 5th popular on Fad's page and it's also outperforming BR and JD currently, so it's probably blocking Judas' chance

5oluxz.jpg?a477120

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • lol 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,795
On 6/20/2024 at 5:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Pitchfork lists LG7 as one of the most anticipated albums of this summer :shine:

Its probably the only album yet to be released this year but a win is a win :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,563
x2

Both charli and lorde have no.1 almost diamond smashes sooo they are same level to me 

also charlis song boom clap is basically 2014 as a song

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 6/20/2024 at 10:47 PM, Delusional said:

Both charli and lorde have no.1 almost diamond smashes sooo they are same level to me 

also charlis song boom clap is basically 2014 as a song

But Charli never had a album that sold as much as Melodrama, let alone PH. I feel like Royals is a much more known song globally, it was a huge moment, and unlike with Charli people know its Lorde who sings it and who Lorde is.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,566

I love Charli she's one of my faves but straight people do not know who she is at all. :rip: Lorde is known even by boomer straight people. That might change with this era though, who knows.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,834

Still serving looks even better than certain pop girl

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,816
On 6/20/2024 at 7:58 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The fact that she ONLY POSTED ON HER STORY and not on her actual feed because she doesn’t wanna mess it up…

OH MUSIC IS COMING SOON. We just have to be patient a little bit longer 

:giveup:

well  ... GvBlvy.gif

GQj6YrlXIAEwQHF?format=jpg&name=largeimage.png

• thanks 1
  • lol 15