Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 22,754
On 6/17/2024 at 7:02 PM, XXXlop said:

At least someone is announcing something....:whatga:

interesting that they announced it almost a month in advance

watch gaga announce for february 2025

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 6/17/2024 at 6:09 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm guessing they are going to tease multiple snippets on tiktok and attempt that they go viral. It might work, let's see.

You got it right

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 6/17/2024 at 6:22 PM, little legend said:

Where can I listen the snippet from Katy's new song?

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 6/17/2024 at 12:25 PM, Leptine said:

Yeah not impressed by the snippet as well, overdone sound.

It’s also just another boring Katy Perry empowerment anthem. SO BORING

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,527

I want Katy to succeed, I really do. But I think the snippet sounds bad, the title is bad and the lead photo is bad. I dunno, it just feels like a massive misstep. But, I'm often wrong. She did release some great songs no one cared about, so the pivot makes sense.

They're def trying to build momentum before the singles release, but I hope they're also moving for Gaga in a week :gunga:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,486

It blows my mind that she just can't make a fun pop song anymore without trying hard or having cringe lyrics. This is the woman who gave us countless bops off Teenage Dream. Bonnie McKee must have really been the magic sauce. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,451

Concerning Lady Gaga I'm rooting for mid August single release like PI. And album in October to get hype from Joker release.

There's like zero movement in her team, her website, medias / radios and so on. If the rumour is true about her filming a video late last week it's kind of obvious there's no plan for quite a moment imo. Wait and seen now.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 6/17/2024 at 12:39 PM, ConnorFilm said:

It blows my mind that she just can't make a fun pop song anymore without trying hard or having cringe lyrics. This is the woman who gave us countless bops off Teenage Dream. Bonnie McKee must have really been the magic sauce. 

I was just saying the same thing to myself, WHY ARE HER LYRICS SO f-ING CRINGE ALL THE TIME

its like Witness broke her or something and she’s constantly rewriting Hey Hey Hey over and over again 

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 6/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Concerning Lady Gaga I'm rooting for mid August single release like PI. And album in October to get hype from Joker release.

There's like zero movement in her team, her website, medias / radios and so on. If the rumour is true about her filming a video late last week it's kind of obvious there's no plan for quite a moment imo. Wait and seen now.

I agree with this, single in August and I'd do the album in November to give Joker plenty of space to breathe. Tour in the spring - summer.

• thanks 1