Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

The songs that were not performed in TCB film getting new peaks and bigger boosts than the ones that did :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 5/29/2024 at 4:49 PM, Andreu said:

The songs that were not performed in TCB film getting new peaks and bigger boosts than the ones that did :icant:

Shallow coming for 2M streams when LG7 lead debuts with 0.9M :darkmode:

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,056
On 5/29/2024 at 10:55 PM, Doncho said:

Shallow coming for 2M streams when LG7 lead debuts with 0.9M :darkmode:

If SL debuted with extremely stable numbers, I expect at least 5M for LG7 lead :enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299
On 5/29/2024 at 10:59 PM, corvus albus said:

If SL debuted with extremely stable numbers, I expect at least 5M for LG7 lead :enigma:

:icant: 

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 5/29/2024 at 9:49 PM, Andreu said:

The reverse sumtinG experience 

A Popster Is Born 11,752

Being serious, I think Gaga will do GREAT number wise. She has a fanbase and all her pop releases have a lot of hype. Chromatica debut was amazing. I just hope she serves visuals like never before. Give me ART please mother

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299

Chromatica debut was amazing cause she was coming from the ASIB era when she smashed hard 

the hype is not the same in 2024 :katy:

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,946
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 5:12 PM, Miaou said:

Chromatica debut was amazing cause she was coming from the ASIB era when she smashed hard 

Ehh I don’t really feel like hype is built off your last era as much as people think honestly. it’s built off the lead single and pre album releases/visuals (if there are any). I mean Plastic Hearts was a massive album for Miley and that was coming off her biggest flop album (Younger Now). Plastic Hearts was successful because the music connected with people

And on the other side of the coin you had Dua Lipa coming off her biggest era and one of her biggest hits ever and her album has been a colossal flop. RO was a flop because no one bought into her pre album singles. Nothing was sticking and we all saw it coming.

Things can go both ways

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,299
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 11:26 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ehh I don’t really feel like hype is built off your last era as much as people think honestly. it’s built off the lead single and pre album releases/visuals (if there are any). I mean Plastic Hearts was a massive album for Miley and that was coming off her biggest flop album (Younger Now). Plastic Hearts was successful because the music connected with people

And on the other side of the coin you had Dua Lipa coming off her biggest era and one of her biggest hits ever and her album has been a colossal flop. RO was a flop because no one bought into her pre album singles. Nothing was sticking and we all saw it coming.

Things can go both ways

You made a point but she needs to release music capable to connect with the GP and not only for her stans/fans 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,946
On 5/29/2024 at 5:33 PM, Miaou said:

You made a point but she needs to release music capable to connect with the GP and not only for her stans/fans 

Exactly, that’s why every piece of music and visual released prior to the era will be so important. She’s gotta grab all that hype back. All it takes is a banging lead single and people will want to check out the full album, at least initially.

But yes, we need songs that connect outside the fanbase

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 5/29/2024 at 7:18 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

GH still staying afloat above TEOG and HML is frankly impressive. Especially since HML had the more recent mini-trend. :dean_scream:

All in all though, great that BTW album is doing well and much more rounded.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426

Judas is also surging in YouTube Music. In 5 days, it gained 2M, while the next fastest rising song, JD has stayed stagnant in the millions. Comparison from 5 days ago:

iNfW2po.png

Today (May 29, 2024):

43foUaU.png

Bad Romance is now back to her 2nd most streamed song currently.

Rain on Me dropped 2 spots :dead:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,802
On 5/30/2024 at 9:24 AM, Ben said:

Oh she’s sneaky for hiding the first line under distortion  

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 9:51 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

i just know swifties will start giving it bad reviews to tear down the score

Edited by boobatella
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 10,285
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 11:12 PM, Miaou said:

In any case Gaga has Joker 2 coming, and this movie will make ASIB success overrated and ridiculous.

She's smart playing the card of releasing both LG7 and Joker in the same year

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 4