Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/30/2024 at 2:53 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Can we change the yaas. It looks kinda funeral-y

miss-jackson.gif

On 8/30/2024 at 2:57 PM, Lazz Monster said:

i didn't wanna say anything, but yeah i agree :ohyes:

This was the alt version, what we think?

gaga_yaas_dwas_color_2.png

• yaas, gaga 14

Popstanne 9,898
On 8/30/2024 at 4:16 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Youtube August 29th

#18 (+5) Indonesia *new peak* :giveup:

#2 (=) New Zealand

#3 (+2) Australia

#5 (+2) Norway

#6 (+1) Netherlands

#7 (=) US

#8 (+1) UK

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 9,898
On 8/30/2024 at 4:17 PM, 0707alp said:

Stan twitter would drag us to depths of hell if we get Chappel and Weeknd after Bruno and I think they have the right. Since Shallow only Stupid Love was solo, well and HMH but we have Shallow, Rain On Me, Sweet Sounds of Heaven and Die with A Smile, I need her to go solo but still I love both Chappel and Abel so I dont know nznxnxxnnf

literally who cares about stan twitter?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 11

Popster for Sale 41,742
On 8/30/2024 at 8:17 PM, admin said:

This was the alt version, what we think?

gaga_yaas_dwas_color_2.png

Put it through the smile AI thing :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,228
On 8/30/2024 at 3:19 PM, Lazz Monster said:

literally who cares about stan twitter?

People have been BEGGING Gaga to collaborate with people her age and now people think it’s too much

:dean_scream: we truly are never happy 

give me all the Bruno mars, weekend and Chappell Roan collabs. I want Gaga to spread her music and her talent to as many people and places as possible and Gaga working with other artists is so amazing to finally see because it allows her to do incredible songs like DWAS. A song we never would’ve gotten if it wasn’t for “Bruno’s sound” so…. :disappointed:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 7
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/30/2024 at 3:22 PM, Daddy said:

IMG-3753.png

omg :gunga:

• paws up 1
  • lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,898
On 8/30/2024 at 4:23 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

People have been BEGGING Gaga to collaborate with people her age and now people think it’s too much

:dean_scream: we truly are never happy 

give me all the Bruno mars, weekend and Chappell Roan collabs. I want Gaga to spread her music and her talent to as many people and places as possible and Gaga working with other artists is so amazing to finally see because it allows her to do incredible songs like DWAS. A song we never would’ve gotten if it wasn’t for “Bruno’s sound” so…. :disappointed:

EXACTLY, DWAS is a masterpiece, if the song is good, i don't care at all if it's solo or a collab

as far as i am concerned, stan twitter is full of unemployed and jealous people who deserve no attention whatsoever

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 8/30/2024 at 4:17 PM, 0707alp said:

Stan twitter would drag us to depths of hell if we get Chappel and Weeknd after Bruno and I think they have the right. Since Shallow only Stupid Love was solo, well and HMH but we have Shallow, Rain On Me, Sweet Sounds of Heaven and Die with A Smile, I need her to go solo but still I love both Chappel and Abel so I dont know nznxnxxnnf

Gaga's collabs are for the most part organic. Other MPGs had way more collabs at the start of their career than Gaga did, and some are just jumping onto songs that are already successful.

I, too, would like Gaga to smash solo, but it's becoming less and less bothersome to me because stanworld does not reflect the real world.

• paws up 9

ARTPOPster 1,849
On 8/30/2024 at 3:29 PM, Dean Judaster said:

because stanworld does not reflect the real world.

Amen to that! Imagine if deranged twitter gays treated women in real life the same way they do online.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 8/30/2024 at 4:31 PM, Ben said:

Amen to that! Imagine if deranged twitter gays treated women in real life the same way they do online.

Welcome back!

• hugs 1

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/30/2024 at 3:22 PM, Daddy said:

IMG-3753.png

I can't promise I'll keep this, but I'm too obsessed, so I made a variant like this too.

gaga_yaas_dwas_smille.png

• yaas, gaga 17