Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 3,591
On 8/30/2024 at 1:12 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Having the song play after TASTE may work in our favor. I expect the streams will continue to be around 9-10M. The stability is amazing so far. 

Yes, that girl stole our streams by being right after DWAS, now it's time for us to steal her streams. :happydance:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 605
On 8/30/2024 at 6:36 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Moved down to hot hits italy :gaga-scream:

we just have to wait for the TV season to start

I have faith in Maria De Filippi

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 458

Honestly, I can't imagine how busy is Gaga now - cause she must be busy prepping talking points for the interview next week and picking up fashion for the premiere.

So excited!! 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

Rereleasing with bonus tracks that are whole songs is kinda cringe but meh I can see why someone would give in and buy. But the oned with extra memos, demos or things like this who tf is buying that :dead:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,053
On 8/30/2024 at 7:12 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Having the song play after TASTE may work in our favor. I expect the streams will continue to be around 9-10M. The stability is amazing so far. 

I was thinking that too. If dwas is #1 and taste below it, the people who want to listen to taste will click on it and only the songs below it will play after (For those who have shuffle, tth position doesn't matter either way). I always notice how im likely to skip the first song in my playlists if I want to listen to something else more

Popster This Way 868

It’s so weird to have 9M as our new standard 

We used to settle for 2-3M and be extremely satisfied with a 4M update.:icant:

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1