Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,005

I really hope LG7 doesn't have random variants like that. All deluxe/ bonus tracks should be in streaming, no scamming please.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,481
On 8/29/2024 at 10:01 PM, Azor Ahai said:

I really hope LG7 doesn't have random variants like that. All deluxe/ bonus tracks should be in streaming, no scamming please.

This "release a million variants" trend is so pitiful. Like, I'm actually glad Gaga and Bruno didn't end up dropping vinyls or an EP of DWAS acapella and instrumental tracks. It just cheapens the whole thing. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 458

Also I'm in Malaysia/Singapore - my Spotify keep showing up the DWAS banner for the past few days.

And I just head the first DWAS ad on Spotify. Does this happen to yall too?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 8/30/2024 at 12:05 AM, ConnorFilm said:

This "release a million variants" trend is so pitiful. Like, I'm actually glad Gaga and Bruno didn't end up dropping vinyls or an EP of DWAS acapella and instrumental tracks. It just cheapens the whole thing. 

Same. For once, we stan artistic integrity

The Popster 210
On 8/29/2024 at 10:55 PM, gagaxuan said:

So happy to see Gaga smashes with a new song. And also so happy to see Gaga spending energy on doing promo for the song especially now she knows the song is a hit. 

I think this is the kind of energy she would give Chromatica too if not for Covid and the lockdown.

Also: Gaga should be submitted for the Lead category at the Oscars. That's the whole point for onboarding her in the first place. And it would be so underwhelming if they submit her for the Supporting role just for her to win. I think the submission choice would be super obvious once we watched the movie (cause you can immediately tell how Gaga is being positioned in the movie).

Lastly, Todd said he likes to big risk when making the Joker movies. And that kind of attitude is very much inline with what Gaga does - taking risks. 

What promo?  :billie:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 458
On 8/30/2024 at 11:19 AM, Boris said:

What promo?  :billie:

All the performances she did and recorded so far. 

Edit: We know for sure they are going to be used for some type of promo. Come on. Plus if you think about it, no artists is performing their songs upon release (like rarely). 

Edited by gagaxuan
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752

Die With A Smile got 58M Spotify streams just on its second week (with 1 day still missing). Meanwhile Woman s World + Lifetimes combined Spotify AND Youtube streams since release = 62M :rip:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,802

Oh she wants that number one single as well :katy: that’s right fight for that number one girl because a number one’s a number one 

edit: oh wait I’m not sure if it can be bought individually but if it can then great

Edited by Aloe

A Popster Is Born 17,670
On 8/29/2024 at 11:55 PM, Aloe said:

Oh she wants that number one single as well :katy: that’s right fight for that number one girl because a number one’s a number one 

Vf6RhF0.gifVf6RhF0.gifVf6RhF0.gif

• lol 2

Popstanne 9,416

DWAS on YT

1st day — 5.42M
2nd day — 3.33M (-39%)
3rd day — 2.29M (-31%)
4th day — 2.09M (-9%)
5th day — 2.25M (+8%)
6th day — 2.14M (-5%)
7th day — 2.29M (+7%)
8th day — 2.45M (+7%)
9th Day — 2.21M (-10%)
10th day — 1.98M (-10%)
11th day — 2M (+1%)
12th day — 2M (+0%)
13th day — 2.06M (+3%)

14th day — 2.14M (+4%)

TOTAL — 34,661,847 views

Growth Growing GIF by Insecure on HBO

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 3

Popstanne 9,061
On 8/29/2024 at 9:02 PM, Lazz Monster said:

up to #1 and cover of Hot Hits USA

My mind

On 8/29/2024 at 9:03 PM, thehanyo said:

Where do y’all see that TTH update? It hasn’t changed for me…

Mobile app

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3