Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 8/29/2024 at 3:27 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Lol bruno is not losing any nod 

He somehow knows when he is winning or not if he doesn't have chance he simply doesn't sumit as that silk sonic album 

I think DWAS will be winning big or simply won't get nominated in big categories 

Gaga s team finally have a SMASH on their hands. Im sure submitting it to Grammys was part of their contract or something. But they tend to fail even the simplest of tasks so yeah, who knows :laughga:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/29/2024 at 11:40 PM, Leptine said:

Larrain is one of my least favourite new directors. His movies feel exploitative. It’s sad because I admire Jackie, Diana and Maria so much but I can’t bring myself to watch these movies. I’ll still watch this one because of Angelina though.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 8/29/2024 at 8:24 PM, Leptine said:

Maria is 63 on Metacritic with first 9 reviews.

62 now with 12.

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 8/29/2024 at 8:43 PM, Adarsh said:

Larrain is one of my least favourite new directors. His movies feel exploitative. It’s sad because I admire Jackie, Diana and Maria so much but I can’t bring myself to watch these movies. I’ll still watch this one because of Angelina though.

I feel the same, he’s not Yorgos despite film Twitter constantly hype the hell out of his turd movies :ohyes:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/30/2024 at 12:13 AM, Adarsh said:

I think jackie was good but yeah spencer felt exploitative

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/30/2024 at 12:21 AM, Leptine said:

I feel the same, he’s not Yorgos despite film Twitter constantly hype the hell out of his turd movies :ohyes:

I’m just glad this trilogy is over so he can stop ruining these women’s life stories now :bigbird:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/30/2024 at 12:28 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I think jackie was good but yeah spencer felt exploitative

True. That was still okay 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/30/2024 at 12:18 AM, Leptine said:

62 now with 12.

I fear Jolie is not getting in bc what else the movie will have except critical acclaim bc both spencer and jackie had critics gagging atleast 

Moderator 7,820