Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/29/2024 at 3:17 PM, Dirkje said:

Godga I hope you submitted everything you could, queen!

about DWAS... song goes to Pop or R&B categories because of Bruno? :whatga:

Moderator 7,821
On 8/29/2024 at 8:21 PM, Emi said:

about DWAS... song goes to Pop or R&B categories because of Bruno? :whatga:

I'm not an expert but I guess so! 

A Popster Is Born 11,829

My Grammy predictions:

Die With A Smile nominated for ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo, and Music Video. (Pop Duo win secured but I could see it going 3/4)

The Rolling Stones collab and Chromatica Ball will probably not get nominated (or submitted lol)

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/29/2024 at 11:44 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Angelina getting bad reviews opens up lead actress. I’d rather have another LA nom than a SA nom, cuz there is still no guarantee she’ll win either. 

Amy Adams, Mickey madison, Carla Sofia, julian moore, saoirse ronan, angelina jolie are such huge competition in leading category although jolie getting bad reviews makes me a little hopeful for an empty spot in top 5 

I think Mickey madison is getting nominated for sure not sure about any adams but critics circle is all over gaga over her TIFF win and she is 50 years old and long overdue with 7 oscars noms without a win

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/29/2024 at 11:54 PM, Doncho said:

My Grammy predictions:

Die With A Smile nominated for ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo, and Music Video. (Pop Duo win secured but I could see it going 3/4)

The Rolling Stones collab and Chromatica Ball will probably not get nominated (or submitted lol)

Lol bruno is not losing any nod 

He somehow knows when he is winning or not if he doesn't have chance he simply doesn't sumit as that silk sonic album 

I think DWAS will be winning big or simply won't get nominated in big categories 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/29/2024 at 3:24 PM, Leptine said:

Maria is 63 on Metacritic with first 9 reviews.

4 reviews on Rotten so waiting some more to start seeing a number 

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,821
On 8/29/2024 at 8:24 PM, Doncho said:

My Grammy predictions:

That would be so sad. I mean the rock collab. Who can say nowadays they get a grammy with legendary artists like the rolling stones?

Also why wouldnt they give it a shot. They got Lady Gaga, who they love at the academy!

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 8/29/2024 at 8:24 PM, Doncho said:

My Grammy predictions:

Could see the RS collab nominated because it had such a strong positive critics at the time. Not sure Gaga will be nominated though as she is not writer and producer on it.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Moderator 7,821
On 8/29/2024 at 8:29 PM, Andreu said:

Looks like an example of never ever stop believing in your art. One day they will see the light XD

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,821
On 8/29/2024 at 8:31 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Could see the RS collab nominated because it had such a strong positive critics at the time. Not sure Gaga will be nominated though as she is not writer and producer on it.

wasnt there the The Best Rock Performance one?