Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,945

Is DWAS growing steadily on radio? Or it’s just receiving an underwhelming response? Cause even though we keep seeing positive updates why I feel like it hasn’t taken off yet in that area? :cry:

The Fame Popster 436
On 8/28/2024 at 5:34 PM, Hags Labs said:

Is DWAS growing steadily on radio? Or it’s just receiving an underwhelming response? Cause even though we keep seeing positive updates why I feel like it hasn’t taken off yet in that area? :cry:

It’s still hot in a majority of the US, summer is going strong. I think once September settles in, we’ll start seeing better updates

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,066
On 8/28/2024 at 3:34 PM, Hags Labs said:

it's doing good. Top 10 on AC in the middle of week 2 and heading for Top 10 on HAC is a great sign.

• paws up 9
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,863

I still dont get how’s Taste going #1 tbh. 

She needs like 44- 47M streams for that to happen and its not going to happen :uhh:

She’ll do DWAS #s this week. 

PPP is the one that challenging for #1 tho. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 8/29/2024 at 12:56 AM, BloodyMary said:

She needs like 44- 47M streams for that to happen and its not going to happen :uhh:

Her streaming numbers are more US centered. The video did big numbers and big part of it comes from US. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,512

It looks like TOTC has streams this week at: 

Taste: 44m
PPP: 37m
DWAS: 35m
Espresso: 32m
A Bar Song: 30m

Anyway, DWAS will likely be #1 on Streaming Songs next week.

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 8/29/2024 at 6:56 AM, BloodyMary said:

It's the YT Numbers mefears

ARTPOPster 2,113

Oh, wow, Apple added DWAS to official playlist Today's Hits: International in 155 countries today (incl US) in the #1 position. This is only her 3rd track to make this playlist, and ROM peaked at the #44 position.

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/todays-hits-international/pl.7d657a836db14d768accd2e6ffd1b0ad

Edited by thehanyo
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 20
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,066
On 8/28/2024 at 4:26 PM, Gypsy Life said:

It looks like TOTC has streams this week at: 

Taste: 44m
PPP: 37m
DWAS: 35m
Espresso: 32m
A Bar Song: 30m

Anyway, DWAS will likely be #1 on Streaming Songs next week.

I'm nervous about the unpredictability of future tracking weeks. Not even positions wise but streams wise. Do you think its likely for DWAS to be able to maintain 30M+ for tracking week 3 (end Sept 5) and tracking week 4 (end Sept 12)

If they do do :cry: a prerecorded VMA performance that would be during week 4 which would be a great chance to snag #1 if it misses in week 3. I'd hate to see it fizzle out. Any other song trends to go by?

Edited by Arturo

The Fame Popster 458

So happy that DWAS is #1 in Malaysia (217,014) on Spotify - serving more streams than France/Germany for a small country like ours! 

Edited by gagaxuan
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 6

ARTPOPster 1,518
On 8/29/2024 at 12:47 AM, thehanyo said:

Oh, wow, Apple added DWAS to official playlist Today's Hits: International in 155 countries today (incl US) in the #1 position. This is only her 3rd track to make this playlist, and ROM peaked at the #44 position.

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/todays-hits-international/pl.7d657a836db14d768accd2e6ffd1b0ad

Woman’s World #6 :icant:

• shook 1
  • lol 9