Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,113

Anyone else dreads Joker 2 Rotten Tomato score? I think the expectations are way too high and the first movie was divisive even if it was a hit. 

The Fame Popster 371
On 8/28/2024 at 11:42 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Anyone else dreads Joker 2 Rotten Tomato score? I think the expectations are way too high and the first movie was divisive even if it was a hit. 

We just want Gaga's performance to be acclaimed. No one should expect that the movie will be......

Popster for Sale 57,183
On 8/28/2024 at 5:43 PM, Replay said:

That’s kwrob who doesn’t follow AM schedule tho

It more or less does tho

I don’t know to what extent the chart from the app is real-time 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,983
On 8/29/2024 at 12:43 AM, Replay said:

That’s kwrob who doesn’t follow AM schedule tho

On 8/29/2024 at 12:46 AM, Fame Romance said:

It more or less does tho

I don’t know to what extent the chart from the app is real-time 

AM updates every 3 hours usually, at the top of the hour

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,113
On 8/29/2024 at 12:44 AM, nattuggla89 said:

We just want Gaga's performance to be acclaimed. No one should expect that the movie will be......

House of Gucci acclaim would be cute, but I would prefer another actually good movie for her resume like ASIB :unamused:

On 8/28/2024 at 4:42 PM, Azor Ahai said:

As long as it's fresh I don't really care. If it's more well received than Joker it's a win.

• paws up 2

Popstanne 6,110
On 8/28/2024 at 5:42 PM, Azor Ahai said:

The overseas critics loved the film so it had a great RT score before US release, another reason i think WB isn’t going to TIFF & NYFCC this time. America media dunked hard on the first film - the whole discourse was wild--people were acting like showings would be shot up by rampaging incels.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,113
On 8/29/2024 at 1:00 AM, xo_hours said:

The overseas critics loved the film so it had a great RT score before US release, another reason i think WB isn’t going to TIFF & NYFCC this time. America media dunked hard on the first film - the whole discourse was wild--people were acting like showings would be shot up by rampaging incels.

In Greece, kids were arrested by the police for going to watch the movie underage. It was a mess :laughga:

• lol 2