Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 2,909

I hope that the leaks circulating are fake, I don't want 4 years of work to go up in smoke because of some hacker.

We know how much Gaga cares about making things go the way she planned them and I don't want her to feel bad about it, plus WE TOO DESERVE A NORMAL ERA

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 8/28/2024 at 6:40 PM, Adarsh said:

This is a running theme with that director. None of his actresses look like the person they are playing. 

Yeah but I feel like this time it’s kind of too extreme the difference between actress and character in my opinion.

Popstanne 9,376

Die With A Smile is about to break through the Top 50 on Rhythmic. Currently at 230 weekly spins.

#50 is at 249 spins. It can happen as early as tomorrow but by Friday seems likely.

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 8/28/2024 at 9:03 PM, Arturo said:

Die With A Smile is about to break through the Top 50 on Rhythmic. Currently at 230 weekly spins.

#50 is at 249 spins. It can happen as early as tomorrow but by Friday seems likely.

they probably won't update the day it breaks in :gunga:

btw. where do youall check this, didn't they shut allaccess down?

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 8/28/2024 at 9:00 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I hope that the leaks circulating are fake, I don't want 4 years of work to go up in smoke because of some hacker.

We know how much Gaga cares about making things go the way she planned them and I don't want her to feel bad about it, plus WE TOO DESERVE A NORMAL ERA

Hopefully the album is around the corner. I highly doubt she will be able to keep a finished album with no leaks for 6 months tbh

The Fame Popster 488
On 8/28/2024 at 2:00 PM, ReadyGaga said:

At least leaks mean we’re closer than we think 

Spoiler

Hopefully:bebe:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 9,376
On 8/28/2024 at 12:04 PM, Replay said:

they probably won't update the day it breaks in :gunga:

btw. where do youall check this, didn't they shut allaccess down?

it's still up but it's a skeleton of what it used to be.

I have to go about it a weird way for formats that DWAS is not already charting in but is getting airplay like Rhythmic.

First, last week, I had to identify a Rhythmic station, if any, that was playing DWAS. I found KUBT. I go to their playlist and click on DWAS then it gives me the full list of Rhythmic stations playing it. Last week it was just 1, KUBT, and now it's 8.

• paws up 2