Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,539
x2
On 8/28/2024 at 3:19 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Wif… e b5e1f484e5f024b8cbc1d595c1b09808.gif

It’s giving 

spacer.png

• lol 8

A Popster Is Born 16,748

WAIT.. of all formats, why is it smashing right out of the gate in AC.. i thought that format is slow as fvck :dead:

We need residency in there.. i'm dreading for an early peak and freefall situation 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,063
On 8/28/2024 at 7:39 AM, FRANZGA said:

WAIT.. of all formats, why is it smashing right out of the gate in AC.. i thought that format is slow as fvck :dead:

We need residency in there.. i'm dreading for an early peak and freefall situation 

That format is weird. Flowers is still top 2 and on Billboard's AC chart Unstoppable is still Top 5 and charting for 116 weeks...

That format may be able to provide us with a constant source of AI if it smashes there.

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

A childhood memory just unlocked cause YouTube randomly suggested me this Lady Gaga & Rihanna collab :icant:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 8/28/2024 at 4:51 PM, little legend said:

A childhood memory just unlocked cause YouTube randomly suggested me this Lady Gaga & Rihanna collab :icant:

A bopppppp

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 8/28/2024 at 11:56 AM, OnionGirl said:

Possibly our best Spotify day yet and the charts aren’t updated :overit:

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

A Popster Is Born 17,670
On 8/28/2024 at 10:37 AM, 0707alp said:

Its my birthday today and I have a bad case of gastroeneritis from sushi today. Our chief sent me home in the morning, I slept a good sleep woke up to check spotify updates and guess what? No 10 million plays gift from spotify

HB Doc JgzV.gif 

• paws up 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,410

The way on ATRL Dua Lipa is barely mentioned nowadays, they all moved to Sabrina and Chappel, she was truly another Katy :katy:

• lol 4

Kindness Admin 7,520
On 8/28/2024 at 11:15 AM, Andreu said:

:icant:

This is crazy. I don’t think it’s her best album, but it’s better than this result. These Walls alone. 

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 8/28/2024 at 9:33 AM, JustJames said:

I’m not a Beyoncé fan but on the approach she took is way more in line with her brand/image than “capitalizing on an era” - period. She’s cemented her legacy since 2013 by doing the very opposite and obfuscating the metrics of a successful release: surprise dropping Beyoncé and Lemonade, abandoning visuals for Renaissance and Cowboy Carter, etc.

The mix of collabs was genius: “stamp of approval” of actual country legends (nobody gives a sh1t if they’re on interludes) like Nelson / Parton, “gave exposure” to new acts like Shaboozey… which mitigates the somewhat jarring inclusion of Post Malone / Miley Cyrus who are genre-adjacent but bring in a younger audience. 

Clamoring for “country legends” yet asking for a Faith Hill remix? lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a big CMA moment with The Chicks lined up to avenge 2016.

so if it was so perfectly executed, why is it already serving OUT on the BB200 while Brat continues to be relevant several months later?