Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popstanne 8,166
On 8/26/2024 at 12:22 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Random thought but spooky season is coming soon. Time for Bloody Mary and Monster to get their usual big boost

Hopefully LG7 is also coming from Hell at that time :zoom:

Yeah given the possible dark-ish theme I hope it comes 1st half of October at the latest.

That or directly in January (with lower chart points to make a proper album bomb), November wouldn't be it with Christmas takeover kicking in. 

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 8/26/2024 at 11:01 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I really think she should focus on TikTok trends on LG7 that could help A LOT

u can't force tiktok trends, look at katy trying hard over and over and failing... 

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 8/26/2024 at 11:26 AM, Replay said:

u can't force tiktok trends, look at katy...

yeah but you can take advantage of the ones that are happening

Gaga has been doing that pretty well with this song - commenting on a lot of videos so that people will feel motivated to do them in hopes she'll engage with it - and also doing her own videos without much effort 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 8/26/2024 at 12:30 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Gaga has been doing that pretty well with this song - commenting on a lot of videos so that people will feel motivated to do them in hopes she'll engage with it - and also doing her own videos without much effort 

yeah agree with that

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 8/26/2024 at 12:26 PM, Replay said:

u can't force tiktok trends, look at katy...

Well tbh Katy Perry's career if over once for good. Nothing to save it at this point

Gaga is trully liked even in generation Z 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257
On 8/26/2024 at 6:30 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

I absolutely love that Gaga is never desperate for a hit but at the same time, knowledge about when her songs are clearly getting massive. People like Nicki retweet when their song is number one on global #1 and meanwhile Gaga is like “what is TikTok let me go make a video with my dog” 

like she’s so real and I love her so much for that :giveup: music not the bling queen 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 313
On 8/26/2024 at 2:44 AM, little legend said:

Someone on ATRL posted this:

No shade to any of y'all, but as a collective, Liddos are such an annoying fanbase :rip: The constant countdowns, meltdowns over a drop to #2, only for the song to go back to #1 the next day... it's giving brain rot :doc: Y'all need hobbies

I mean he isnt wrong but this is what makes our fanbase unique , we are annoying cute rat slugs:icant:

we just carry scars from ARTPOP and PI debuting at #15

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 8/26/2024 at 11:33 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I absolutely love that Gaga is never desperate for a hit but at the same time, knowledge about when her songs are clearly getting massive. People like Nicki retweet when their song is number one on global #1 and meanwhile Gaga is like “what is TikTok let me go make a video with my dog” 

like she’s so real and I love her so much for that :giveup: music not the bling queen 

I think Gaga uses tiktok a lot, all this year she's been pretty frequently in fans posts commenting

People are very appreciative and nice towards her there so it makes sense

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/26/2024 at 5:34 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Indonesia: 545k (+166k)

Philippines: 699k (+40k)

Malaysia: 166k (+25k)

Vietnam: 135k (+13k)

Thailand: 105k (+10k)

Australia: 296k (+15k)

Oh DWAS, The ASIA Pacific SMASH that you are :giveup:

It looks like, Saturday is our worst day relative to other songs' boost/drop.. i mean, yeah it's not a party song

• paws up 3
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 8/26/2024 at 11:37 AM, Thrasher said:

Do we think T-person will drop variants during LG7 debut week? Or they're friends enough to avoid this? :receipts:

I think variants wouldn't be enough to snatch the #1 from Gags at this point

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,894

Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars join Taylor Swift and Post Malone (fortnight) as the only Western artist to have ever entered the top 5 in Spotify Vietnam this year and Taylor is a powerhouse name here.

200.gif?cid=a240fe2110brxbtf04qugd1tywvi

Edited by TheCureInChromatica
  • paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2