Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,518

New Music Friday has caused a bit of damage to the song on Apple Music Ireland. (and it’s 8 total users :laughga:)

Down to #19 (-4) since this morning and falling behind older songs it was above last week. 

Time for me to get to work :leap:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936

@Osama (I think you were the one who gave me a Spotify playlist) do you happen to have an AM DWAS streaming playlist like the Spotify one? 

edit: or does anyone have one that they’ve curated :gaycat:

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

Song is a hit… still #4 while all Post Malone new songs (except 2) are OUT of the top 30 on AM US

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 9,061

Sundays have those big Top 40 countdowns that play across all iHeart stations. It lags the mediabase/Pop airplay chart by a week a 2. So hopefully DWAS shows up next Sunday.

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 1,467
On 8/25/2024 at 4:26 PM, Arturo said:

Begging for a multi format smash for DWAS like this (btw A Bar Song was released in April)

lol US radio is such a joke

• lol 1

Popstanne 8,161
On 8/25/2024 at 11:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

AHHHH OMFG COME ON :giveup:

Ohhh finally :darkmode:

I’m still pressed this chart was established in September 2020 missing ROM’s strongest months (BM/HMH peaks were cute nevertheless) 

Popstanne 9,061
On 8/25/2024 at 3:27 PM, 0606060 said:

lol US radio is such a joke

Well yes in many cases. But what does that have to do with them playing A Bar Song, which people clearly like enough to stream 30M times a week?

Popstanne 8,161

I get the resentment about US radio but let’s be real they helped some Gaga’s recent singles as well 

Stupid Love would have pulled 5-OUT and wouldn’t have lingered around Top 30 for 2 months if it wasn’t for radio, same for Bloody Mary who made it to the YEC thanks to radio 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1