Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3

YouTube is so annoying with all these ads. It now doesnt let you use ad skip apps. 

I hope it rots even more and in 5 year no one use it anymore:nicki_scream:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 8/25/2024 at 4:53 PM, ViviLittleM said:

The thing about Joker OST is that they'll sing off key on purpose so I don't know how this will turn out.

Empire Mag and Variety also kinda confirmed it will be only covers and dialogue parts (just like in the trailer 2).

So yeah don't even think it will be a huge musical moment à la ASIB

On 8/25/2024 at 9:57 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Empire Mag and Variety also kinda confirmed it will be only covers and dialogue parts (just like in the trailer 2).

So yeah don't even think it will be a huge musical moment à la ASIB

Yall also said Shallow would flop due to audience sounds. You never know what will take off/go viral. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 8/25/2024 at 5:05 PM, Bernadette said:

Do you think there will be a compilation soundtrack like ASIB for Joker or the covers will be spread in between the score like La La Land?

From what they said it'll be part of the score just like La La Land

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 8/25/2024 at 6:48 AM, Stargazer said:

I just can't get enough of this success story after being labelled flop whew. Not to mention it's literally now one of Gaga's few songs that aren't frontloaded.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

You r dramatic… for a moment I thought we had lost the #1 to a Sabrina song but was Billie’s

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,664

The drop was a bit harsh but the thursday update was much more of a freak update so I don't think the song is necessarilly freefalling

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 8/25/2024 at 11:00 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She passed SZA 

Less than 10M until she could pass Eminem (I’m sure Sabrina will keep increasing) !!!!!! :giveup: can Gaga actually get into the Top 10..has she ever done that before?

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/25/2024 at 4:26 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Less than 10M until she could pass Eminem (I’m sure Sabrina will keep increasing) !!!!!! :giveup: can Gaga actually get into the Top 10..has she ever done that before?

When she drops all her new music at once she's going top 5 I fear :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,487

Going from 3-6 on the BH100 is just fine. Talk of the Charts says the song will actually grow by 9% in its second week. Let's wait for the third week after Sabrina's album bomb to see how it holds. Taste debuting and then Espresso +PPP increasing this week is why we are falling. Relax. 

• paws up 10
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 8/25/2024 at 4:53 PM, ViviLittleM said:

The thing about Joker OST is that they'll sing off key on purpose so I don't know how this will turn out.

Who said that?

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 8/25/2024 at 5:28 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Going from 3-6 on the BH100 is just fine. Talk of the Charts says the song will actually grow by 9% in its second week. Let's wait for the third week after Sabrina's album bomb to see how it holds. Taste debuting and then Espresso +PPP increasing this week is why we are falling. Relax. 

Just saying but Sabrina getting those three songs in top 5 actually means she won't have any drop from today to Thursday. It's just a first prediction, doesn't mean anything. Last week prediction was about DWAS debuting #15

• paws up 1