Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

The Popster 58

The reason why DWAS may be falling on Apple Music (at least in Germany) is because it wasn’t added to its biggest playlist „Todays Hits“ yet. :gunga:

I am sure that during the week the song will grow again. It is not a song “made for the weekend”, but for the weekdays. Besides, a summer ballad during the weekend is complicated. So in my opinion, the song is working excellent.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,696

We've already got the #1 WW, the rest is just a plus and I'm sure we'll be back at the top again and again. :crowned:

• love 2

ARTPOPster 2,113

Okay, weird theory from me alert… in the US it was unseasonably cold last week and weekend and people started getting excited for the fall…but this weekend it got really hot again.

Ballad weather came early but song-of-the-summer winner Miss Carpenter came for a final summer push.

• lol 12

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/25/2024 at 4:23 PM, thehanyo said:

Okay, weird theory from me alert… in the US it was unseasonably cold last week and weekend and people started getting excited for the fall…but this weekend it got really hot again.

Ballad weather came early but song-of-the-summer winner Miss Carpenter came for a final summer push.

On a serious note yes sabrina's drop has affected the streams too but not by a big margin

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

I think this update is highly alarming.

Unfortunately, the Expresso girl is the new IT girl and no Gaga. Her Poker Face days of pop music domination are over.

If this continues to bleed at this rate, it will do like 0 daily streams in just 2 weeks from now , just barely above the new Katy Perry singles.

Thank you Stupid Love from destroying Gagas music career:applause:

• paws up 1
  • lol 6

Popster to Popster 3,696
On 8/25/2024 at 8:06 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

Overall AI

Die With A Smile - 12.372 (+1.071)

REAL: +2.500 (rolling from +1.47)

We're back! :darkmode:

• paws up 1