Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 2,036

I would be SO p*ssed if she dropped LG7 just to get blocked by the white demon with reputation TV which is supposedly coming soon. I just hope they don’t clash :gaga-scream:

Popster to Popster 3,702
On 8/24/2024 at 6:51 PM, Aloe said:

Sabrina truly has stepped up her music video game because she served this era :bradley:

The song, the video, everything is so lame and boring, I don't know what tf y'all seeing in this girl.

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,737
On 8/25/2024 at 12:53 AM, Fame Romance said:

FRIDAY AUGUST 30TH CONFIRMED 

AUGUST WAS REAL

🚨 THIS IS NOT A DRILL 🚨 

28th is my birthday and that would be the best gift ever

• love 3

Popster to Popster 3,702

Fartina is literally pop's Miranda Lambert, besides looking like twins, they both make boring and safe music.

ARTPOPster 2,036

DWAS being extremely good while also smashing just made me reconsider about LG7 dropping this year she can wait until January to drop it. Let us cook! 
spacer.png

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 8/24/2024 at 5:12 PM, Arturo said:

Gaga releasing Shallow and DWAS just days/weeks before the Grammy deadline is so :mess:

She said you WILL be listening to my new Grammy bait song while you're voting for nominations.

I really really hope Lady Mars wins ROTY and SOTY with DWAS. She is waaay overdue for a general field win.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 5
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 490

I’d much prefer a Sabrina rollout, ie. smash lead in spring, smash second single for summer, and album with third single near end of summer. The reason her most recent albums haven’t been streaming well (outside of ASIB) is bc the GP only knows one moderately successful single (Applause, MR, ROM). We need more than one single if we want longevity. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,766

Ariana only 2 is shocking 

Bey only 1 :rip:

Gaga and Rih the queens with no album since the middle age 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,983
On 8/25/2024 at 1:19 AM, VoldeLorde said:

I’d much prefer a Sabrina rollout, ie. smash lead in spring, smash second single for summer, and album with third single near end of summer. The reason her most recent albums haven’t been streaming well (outside of ASIB) is bc the GP only knows one moderately successful single (Applause, MR, ROM). We need more than one single if we want longevity. 

Gaga/Interscope are not to be trusted with picking a lead single, and we had bad history to back it up :bigbird:

Ideally, she should drop the album and let people decide on what they want to make a hit (like billie's rollout)

• paws up 4
  • shook 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 5

Popstanne 9,376
On 8/24/2024 at 3:25 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Gaga/Interscope are not to be trusted with picking a lead single, and we had bad history to back it up :bigbird:

Ideally, she should drop the album and let people decide on what they want to make a hit (like billie's rollout)

Yeah a year ago I would not have wanted this type of rollout but it's becoming increasingly clear that this is most ideal.
Especially after hearing 3 snippets from the album where it clearly sounds not catered to radio.

I think it needs to be consumed as a body of work like TTPD and HMHAS. Obviously there will be a focus track Ala Fortnight and Lunch but something that performs like HMHAS showing multiple possible follow up singles (BOAF, CHIHIRO) would be helpful.

• paws up 10

Popster to Popster 4,621

This sounds amazing to listen after DWAS, this collab deserved more recognition.

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/24/2024 at 7:37 PM, Leptine said:

This sounds amazing to listen after DWAS, this collab deserved more recognition.

I never understood the hate to that song honestly 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 8/24/2024 at 7:37 PM, Leptine said:

It was always good.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,788
On 8/24/2024 at 7:10 PM, Daddy said:

DWAS -  55,680,076 (+9,894,973)

not 92% of Lifetimes' total streams in a single day :dead:

and 25% of 143's total streams :dead:

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 9