Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 3,591

Everyone betta be listening to this song like crazy today for the #1 to happen. I SAID STREAM THE sh!t OUT OF THIS SONG TODAY!

Edited by Osama
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,547
On 8/23/2024 at 6:50 PM, Pedro98 said:

UK — Die With A Smile

Streaming: #17 (Audio #20 / Video #6)

Sales: #1 (Downloads #1 / Physical #2)

who's #1 physical lol

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 8/23/2024 at 7:17 PM, Osama said:

Everyone betta be listening to this song like crazy today for the #1 to happen. I SAID STREAM THE sh!t OUT OF THIS SONG TODAY!

if I stream it from here (without opening Spotify app) does the stream count?

Popstanne 5,818
On 8/23/2024 at 1:11 PM, GraceRandolph said:

The situations aren't really comparable. He looks super unprofessional now versus just saying he personally said Oscars don't matter.

we're talking about the same body that didn't mind to hand Affleck an Oscar & nom BR despite Singer's allegations, both around the voting period

Pop-a-911-ster 29,547

“It is too early for post-mortems on the Top 10 careers of Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars as the former returns to the chart’s top tier for the first time since 2020, and the latter for the first time since 2018, as their collaborative release, Die With A Smile, debuts at No.7 (27,333 sales, including 997 CDs). A one-off teaming recorded during sessions for Mars’ upcoming album, the powerful ballad provides Gaga’s 32nd Top 75 entry and 15th Top 10 entry, Mars’ 27th hit in all (including Soul Sonic tracks) and 12th Top 10 entry.”

Not 997 I- our fanbase

• paws up 1
  • sad 3
  • lol 7

On 8/23/2024 at 12:25 PM, xo_hours said:

we're talking about the same body that didn't mind to hand Affleck an Oscar & nom BR despite Singer's allegations, both around the voting period

The difference is that this stunt by Joaquin could cost the production $$$ which is all Hollywood really cares about.

ARTPOPster 1,005
On 8/23/2024 at 8:26 PM, ViviLittleM said:

“It is too early for post-mortems on the Top 10 careers of Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars as the former returns to the chart’s top tier for the first time since 2020, and the latter for the first time since 2018, as their collaborative release, Die With A Smile, debuts at No.7 (27,333 sales, including 997 CDs). A one-off teaming recorded during sessions for Mars’ upcoming album, the powerful ballad provides Gaga’s 32nd Top 75 entry and 15th Top 10 entry, Mars’ 27th hit in all (including Soul Sonic tracks) and 12th Top 10 entry.”

Not 997 I- our fanbase

If it's 1k in UK, then USA must have at least 10k right? 

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Moderator 7,439

I dont have to stan an artist to like some songs by them. Espresso is a good song to me!

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 8/23/2024 at 2:27 PM, Dirkje said:

I dont have to stan an artist to like some songs by them. Espresso is a good song to me!

I also like Espresso and Feather

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,762

Our best luck of going #1 is today

Cause that sabrina song is gonna smash so hard it already has 20k videos on tiktok and is top 20 on AM

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 7,439

Even Just Dance getting these numbers.

Quite impressive for a 16 year old song, right? :cm: 

• paws up 1
  • love 3

ARTPOPster 1,005

I listened to Sabrina's album and it's okay. Not very high energy.

Please x3 and Espresso remain the best songs she's ever released. 

• thanks 1

Moderator 7,439
On 8/23/2024 at 7:31 PM, Emi said:

I also like Espresso and Feather

And if the song is good, I'm totally fine with it being a hit :cm: