Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 4,620

Sabrina Carpenter feels so bland and boring to me musically, the classic blonde American with easy to digest music, a younger kind of Taylor Swift with a better look-imagine, I'm not impressed at all by her music or her as artist.

Maybe I'm becoming a Medonster kind of stan, but after Gaga no new popgirl has impressed me so far.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 719

Just for you all to know, tomorrow the airplay will be negative, It will be the rolling effect of the first day wich was something like 4,5 millions, but if we gain like today, the test of the week will be posiitive

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 8/23/2024 at 12:09 PM, BloodyRain said:

Just for you all to know, tomorrow the airplay will be negative, It will be the rolling effect of the first day wich was something like 4,5 millions, but if we gain like today, the test of the week will be posiitive

but we didn't really have a radio deal either did we?

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/23/2024 at 12:08 PM, Leptine said:

Sabrina Carpenter feels so bland and boring to me musically, the classic blonde American with easy to digest music, a younger kind of Taylor Swift with a better look-imagine, I'm not impressed at all by her music or her as artist.

Maybe I'm becoming a Medonster kind of stan, but after Gaga no new popgirl has impressed me so far.

I felt kinda impressed by Chappell (not at Gaga's level) but I dislike some sides of her personality

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,620
On 8/23/2024 at 4:27 PM, Daddy said:

God, am I the only one who found that video downright ugly?

No, the idea-reference is cute but the execution is bad, Dave Meyers is honestly one of the worst directors for music videos, lot of his videos are like that.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,620
On 8/23/2024 at 5:11 PM, Emi said:

I felt kinda impressed by Chappell (not at Gaga's level) but I dislike some sides of her personality

I don't honestly, sure she is less bland than Carpenter but artistically (musically and visually) I see a mix of things put together that not convince me, I don't see in her somebody refreshing as artist or with a proper indentity, lot of people in my experience for example know her most popular song but not her as artist.

• paws up 1

On 8/23/2024 at 1:46 PM, Dirkje said:

Welcome to the forums btw! 

Ohh thank you :love:, I've been lurking here ever since the exile, but was always too lazy to make an account, love you guys tho. Always keeping it real but fun.

I finally decided to make an account, makes it soo much easier to keep track of everything going on. I dont want to miss a single update now.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 8

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
On 8/23/2024 at 5:12 PM, danwasd said:

did anyone already farm reactions with the “8.9M will be its peak” or am I still on time? :jailga:

i did

spacer.png

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 8/23/2024 at 11:17 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

YESSS!!!! ANGELA IS SO f-ING ICONIC…I’ll never get over her amazing reactions… one of the best BB houseguests EVAH:giveup:

im OBSESSED, so glad someone on this site knows who this iconic queen is

My mexican friend stans her so much. I am more of a Felicia (BB25) stan :giveup: But I LOVE the drama Angela brings!

OT: yes Gaga slay the charts

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,782
On 8/23/2024 at 5:09 PM, BloodyRain said:

good luck trying to contain these people from meltdowning :jailga:

• lol 3

Moderator 17,112

German album charts

#46 (+4) The Fame 234 weeks

The Fame is still the 18th longest charting album in Germany. Still the 5th longest charting album female artist.

Billies debut holds onto the charts again. It's at #71 (-1) and has 237 weeks.

Currently, the next non-charting album has 248 weeks, so we need to wait until late November before we surpass that.

• paws up 13
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 8/23/2024 at 12:25 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Sabrina is okay I just hate the type of bandwagonning stans she has right now :jailga:

aka kats who hid behind dua are now likely hiding behind sabrina

• thanks 1