Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popstanne 7,571
On 8/23/2024 at 1:22 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Not the random Judas lmao incl Saudi Arabia :icant:

I guess that sound just really resonates with Eastern Europe. I remember Bloody Mary took off there first as well

bRxnQTp.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,702

I just realized her tweet from last night might have been her team saw the live updates of streams and informed her that is its gettings shaky out here.

I bet everyone involved in this song must be very happy with how things are turning out to be.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

well not all her 10+ years of efforts trying to appeal only to the enderly getting obliterated by Bloody Mary being super viral among the younger generation out of nowhere and now this:

image.png

Gaga should be extra p*ssed:icant: Probably yelling at her chicekns right now out of anger

• lol 11

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 8/23/2024 at 1:34 PM, zoldyck said:

I just realized her tweet from last night might have been her team saw the live updates of streams and informed her that is its gettings shaky out here.

I bet everyone involved in this song must be very happy with how things are turning out to be.

I hope this makes Interscrope more entusiastic into invenstring more to Gaga and LG7

• paws up 2

Popstanne 9,922
On 8/23/2024 at 8:35 AM, little legend said:

I hope this makes Interscrope more entusiastic into invenstring more to Gaga and LG7

This is amazing news for LG7 lead, we’re getting SL level of promo or higher, first week-wise

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 8/23/2024 at 8:33 AM, JennyWayne said:

I guess that sound just really resonates with Eastern Europe. I remember Bloody Mary took off there first as well

bRxnQTp.gif

Is it the same country you posted last week where Judas was higher than DWAS? :icant:

Popstanne 7,571
On 8/23/2024 at 1:38 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Is it the same country you posted last week where Judas was higher than DWAS? :icant:

No, that was Ukraine :icant: DWAS is outstreaming Poker Face and Judas currently

They're still charting lower though :stable:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/23/2024 at 7:37 PM, little legend said:

The radio update should be just a little below 2m today:giveup:

already posted

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 8/23/2024 at 12:38 PM, Lazz Monster said:

This is amazing news for LG7 lead, we’re getting SL level of promo or higher, first week-wise

Yeah the GP is def. going to tune in and we'll get a big push first week. We just need it to be good and stick. 

• love 3

Moderator 7,821

I belong to the 17% of that circle and proud! Bc I'm stanning her since Pokerface so its just who she prefers. Her die hard fans that are with her since day one, or those who just discover her (for an example bc they stan Bruno) 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,961
On 8/23/2024 at 2:23 PM, BibleThisWay said:

How many points are you expecting #1 and #2 will gain/lose between this week and next week?

A Bar Song will go 330 > 320 likely

Post Malone will maybe go 330 > 280. He was doing 285 before album boost, but the song is now tumbling on radio so that's a bonus

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Moderator 7,821
On 8/23/2024 at 8:13 AM, HosedDownGypsy said:

How long does a song usually stay at 1 on TTH?

Welcome to the forums btw! 

• love 2