Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 17,894

Espresso, Juno and Don't Smile are the best songs of the album :whatga:

Antonoff's (Sharpest Tool, Pleasex3 and  Lie To Girls) are the WORST, such a boring producer, does he know any other instrument other than synth? dormida.gif

Popster to Popster 3,895
On 8/23/2024 at 12:38 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Espresso, Juno and Don't Smile are the best songs of the album :whatga:

Antonoff's (Sharpest Tool, Pleasex3 and  Lie To Girls) are the WORST, such a boring producer, does he know any other instrument other than synth? dormida.gif

taste kinda serves too! 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

Re sabrina not getting the cover and #1 on TTH lately I feel like they are more conservative with new songs on the playlist idk, most songs get their best tth placement on the second week or later while unless I remember it wrong it was more common to get #1 + Cover on TTH from day one (which resulted in absolute bombs having it, so I guess that is what they try to avoid now)

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

We love you Interscope :giveup:

Spoiler

Even though I know that they did absolutely nothing and all the effort is coming from Atlantic 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 8/23/2024 at 8:13 AM, HosedDownGypsy said:

How long does a song usually stay at 1 on TTH?

They change it every week usually

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 8/22/2024 at 11:23 PM, mattelbutch said:

Sabrina’s Taste kind of songs is what I waited from Taylor after 1989 and rep. Good quality pop music, but she went to bland forgettable repetitive basic sound. 

I thought the same thing,  i love this kind of pop music (it remind me of Carly Rae Jepesen)

• love 1