Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,928
x3

the 100pts gap on BB100 is so massive, it will take 3-4 weeks to build such a strong audience on the radio but at that time streaming and sales will be low.

I really wanted a new #1 hit:cry: but its already over:leap:

A Popster Is Born 11,554
On 8/22/2024 at 4:32 PM, Emi said:

well... she? or you flopping not streaming enough? :ohhh:

3,5k streams to Top50, I wouldn't be able to make that happen :jailga:

On 8/22/2024 at 4:36 PM, Daddy said:

ended, Miss Pikus—just like that.

spacer.png

You wish hoe :billiecat:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/22/2024 at 10:45 PM, little legend said:

the 100pts gap on BB100 is so massive, it will take 3-4 weeks to build such a strong audience on the radio but at that time streaming and sales will be low.

Never say NEVER :enigma:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 8/22/2024 at 4:45 PM, little legend said:

It's not, most of Bruno Mars hits took weeks to hit #1

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 720

Talking about Today’s Top Hits I think they will put tomorrow between 1 and 3. I hope #2 because the 1 will be for Sabrina for sure.

Also, I would save the cover of the playlist for the week we have the more posibilities to #1 

Edited by BloodyRain
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 8/22/2024 at 5:02 PM, Arturo said:

I think he means "Fadga no #1's since 2020" :prideheart:

We know those comments will come from a fanbase who stans for singer who can't event crack Bubbling Under Billboard Hot 100 top 10 in 2024. Who cares ? :tea:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

ARTPOPster 1,530
On 8/22/2024 at 3:45 PM, little legend said:

it will take 3-4 weeks to build such a strong audience on the radio but at that time streaming and sales will be low

gaga fans are riddled with frontloaded trauma it’s true 

Edited by holyenigma
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/22/2024 at 12:00 PM, BloodyRain said:

Talking about Today’s Top Hits I think they will put tomorrow between 1 and 3. I hope #2 because the 1 will be for Sabrina for sure.

Also, I would save the cover of the playlist for the week we have the more posibilities to #1 

Predictions about Sabrina's new album are a mess (no official numbers yet)

I feel like she could do amazing numbers OR pull a disaster ala Carly's Rae Jepsen "This Kiss" first week sales

This week is going to be important for her to see if there is fanbase or just GP enjoying her songs

Pop-a-911-ster 25,806

You are focusing way too much on the #1 position. We want longevity, not a quick #1 with horrible recurrent streams like ROM. DWAS is performing way better than what we are used to. If it will take weeks for the #1 it’s ok, if we’ll never get it it’s still ok as soon as we stay multiple weeks in the top10

Edited by Matteo Remondi
  • paws up 10
  • thanks 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,554

If in the future they will be close to #1, they should release Bruno Mars with Lady Gaga version where she sings first verse and he does 2nd as a remix :abel_glow:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 17,900

DWASGATRL-removebg-preview.png

Chile AM

8. Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

Spotify Chile

33. (+2)  Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile - 108,808 (+26,102) (#2 non-spanish) 

DWASGATRL-removebg-preview.pngDWASGATRL-removebg-preview.png

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 14
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 490

Y’all freaking out abt #1 when BR, Telephone, Judas, Bloody Mary, ARUTW, etc. didn’t hit #1 and they’re slaying on recurrent streams. We want longevity. A number one song isn’t the same thing it once was. It hasn’t been since streaming took over charts. Yeah, it looks good for stats, but do we want a ROM situation, #1->DROP, or do we want a Shallow moment where it’s #1 in it’s 22nd week? I rest my case :overit:

• paws up 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,930
On 8/22/2024 at 8:38 PM, Emi said:

Predictions about Sabrina's new album are a mess (no official numbers yet)

I feel like she could do amazing numbers OR pull a disaster ala Carly's Rae Jepsen "This Kiss" first week sales

This week is going to be important for her to see if there is fanbase or just GP enjoying her songs

Im sure she is gonna do great i prediction 65M debut and #2 peak for her new single taste on global Spotify