Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,945
On 8/22/2024 at 8:26 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

What are people’s thoughts on a potential future #1 possibility?

Im hoping the song can continue to be a streaming smash, we just need to get through the next 2-3 weeks I think, allow radio to build up and I think it could eventually go #1

:giveup: gonna be hard but I think it could still happen, either way if it doesn’t go #1 let’s hope for a top 10 RESIDENCY

There’s a chance they might go #1 but it will all depend now on their label and teams and cards will they use… A cute piano version would eat so hard :flutter:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 8/22/2024 at 4:56 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Im hoping the song can continue to be a streaming smash, we just need to get through the next 2-3 weeks I think, allow radio to build up and I think it could eventually go #1

:giveup: gonna be hard but I think it could still happen, either way if it doesn’t go #1 let’s hope for a top 10 RESIDENCY

If the song is as stable as it is right now we might have chances but only of radio picks up 

Leave the door open went #1 on its 4th week with 59.1M radio, 28.6k pure sales and 21.5 million streams 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,319
On 8/22/2024 at 12:26 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It's starting to feel quite difficult but honestly what's more exciting is this will probably be her song with the most weeks in the top 10 since Applause. 

• paws up 9

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 8/22/2024 at 1:25 PM, kékette said:

Hits du Moment:
OUT (=) Die With a Smile

Ok.
Next update: monday.

DES GROSSES SALOPES

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
On 8/22/2024 at 7:48 AM, Emi said:

KIIS FM LA

Die With A Smile

3rd Spin: 4:39 AM

3 SPINS AND ITS 5AM :giveup: YES KIIS YES

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,518

good sign to see big US radio stations starting to play it

lets keep it going! i’m sure it’ll be hard for them to ignore since it’s smashing on every other platform 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Moderator 7,438

I cant with the non stop good news! It makes me such a proud stan, but also hard to follow. I mean it all goes fast and its everywhere. I feel like its 2009 again when Gaga clearly dominated everywhere!

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,361
On 8/22/2024 at 7:51 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:giveup:

thank you bruno mars, ariana grande, blackpink and bradley cooper:applause:

• yaas, gaga 1