Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

The Fame Popster 466
On 8/22/2024 at 12:32 PM, Ayobabylon said:

@SabrinaAnnLynn’s ‘Please Please Please’ Debut Week Streams on Spotify:

Day 1 — 6,317,385

Day 2 — 6,679,082

Day 3 — 7,889,321

Day 4 — 10,545,881

Day 5 — 11,535,117

Day 6 — 11,919,598

Day 7 — 12,064,680

Total — 66,951,064 

What the hell

Damn this is also an organic hit!

• lol 1

Popstanne 9,361

I received my CD today btw

Honestly shocked her team managed to get the CDs out during the 1st tracking week AND it didn't leak.

• paws up 4
  • lol 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,415

the no.3 debut will be bruno's highest debut ever. and his fastest song to reach no.1 was "leave the door open" in its 5th week with ~60m radio audience. we can expect DWAS to hover around no.3-5 for 3 or 4 weeks before it goes no.1

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 8/22/2024 at 10:26 AM, gagaxuan said:

Damn this is also an organic hit!

Its where tiktok plays its part bc it was instantaneous blow up on that app although im happy DWAS is pulling 7M without any support from that app 

Spoiler

I pray when the song recieves its first negative update in near or far future, it starts going viral on TikTok so that it stays stable 

ARTPOPster 1,825

Sabrina will definitely be number 1 for Taste or for her previous 2 singles :bradley: the inevitable drop in streams for DWAS will suck but oh well

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 8/22/2024 at 10:44 AM, nydedan said:

the no.3 debut will be bruno's highest debut ever. and his fastest song to reach no.1 was "leave the door open" in its 5th week with ~60m radio audience. we can expect DWAS to hover around no.3-5 for 3 or 4 weeks before it goes no.1

But the radios are managed by interscope here and BOAF which is pulling 9M daily streams is not able to go #1 bc interscope refuse to do radio payola

I wish DWAS was managed by bruno's label

ARTPOPster 1,415
On 8/22/2024 at 1:16 PM, Ayobabylon said:

But the radios are managed by interscope here and BOAF which is pulling 9M daily streams is not able to go #1 bc interscope refuse to do radio payola

the fact that DWAS will already peak higher than BOAF (no.5) :icant:

Popstanne 9,361
On 8/21/2024 at 10:16 PM, Ayobabylon said:

BOAF is just getting started on radio. Let's not act like it's anywhere near peaking. That scenario is unusual considering Lunch was the lead and then BOAF randomly went viral effectively ending Lunch's radio run (which was actually going quite well)

Also, the radio promotion IS being handled by Atlantic as well. It was confirmed by Mediabase and Billboard/Luminate.

Edited by Arturo

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 8/21/2024 at 9:47 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Also the same 950k, that was its new all time peak

@Adarsh

Why I have thought it was above 1M once :fall: my memory is being tricky. 

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 8/22/2024 at 10:52 AM, Arturo said:

BOAF is just getting started on radio. Let's not act like it's anywhere near peaking. That scenario is unusual considering Lunch was the lead and then BOAF randomly went viral effectively ending Lunch's radio run (which was actually going quite well)

Also, the radio promotion IS being handled by Atlantic as well. It was confirmed by Mediabase and Billboard/Luminate.

Thats a relief although leave the door open had 23.5M radios on debut it debuted at #4, bruno's highest debut ever till now 

Popstanne 9,361
On 8/21/2024 at 10:45 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Thats a relief although leave the door open had 23.5M radios on debut it debuted at #4, bruno's highest debut ever till now 

That is a great radio debut but it was probably serviced to 6 formats (Pop, HAC, AC, Rhythmic, Urban, Urban AC) upon release as opposed to 3 for DWAS.

Moderator 24,094
On 8/22/2024 at 1:12 AM, Adarsh said:

@Daddy knows him in real life 

Broski I don’t know him like that 

he was just my neighbour!

• yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 24,094
On 8/22/2024 at 7:57 AM, kékette said:

-Arijit Singh's songs that i listen:

1.png

-Taylor Swift's song(s) that i listen:

2.png

shestakingit-writing.gif

A big slay!!

apna Bana le is that bop!! 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,452
On 8/22/2024 at 7:03 AM, Arturo said:

I received my CD today btw

Honestly shocked her team managed to get the CDs out during the 1st tracking week AND it didn't leak.

Best hopes for LG7 tbh. We know the record is wrapped and probably pressed for vinyls right now. Hopefully nothing will leak

• love 2

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 8/22/2024 at 11:18 AM, Arturo said:

That is a great radio debut but it was probably serviced to 6 formats (Pop, HAC, AC, Rhythmic, Urban, Urban AC) upon release as opposed to 3 for DWAS.

Will they expand the formats in future? Idk how radio works

Popster to Popster 3,901
On 8/22/2024 at 11:28 AM, Daddy said:

A big slay!!

apna Bana le is that bop!! 

Shreya ghoshal is an icon thats what i say love her songs in devdas movie 

• yaas, gaga 1