Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Moderator 7,439
On 8/21/2024 at 10:10 PM, Hags Labs said:

Katy Perry.

spacer.png

As a stan I would love to but Ik thats an unpopular opinion XD

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 8/21/2024 at 4:35 PM, José said:

@Dean Judaster 2 days ago someone posted a JJK tiktok and it has like 2 million likes already  :whatga: 

I think so yes, somebody posted it overnight and it's blowing up. That said it's still JJK related so I'm not sure if it will boost the song significantly. Hoping it keeps it stable though

81e36068bd16f3657343e1b05b533a3d.gif

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 8/21/2024 at 9:12 PM, zoldyck said:

I believe there a good chance of Weeknd being on lg7

Yeah it's pretty likely

Another hit in our hands

Popstanne 7,325

Die with a smile should pass guess tomorrow on yt in total views, it's really doing good there also so far. Been the #1 english songs since release, more than double the views to the next "new song" which is Espresso with around 1m daily views. 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,325

Guessing we will be pretty stable on spotify with some small increases until the friday update where it might start to rise some again if it gains alot of new playlists and a higher TTH placement. 

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 8/21/2024 at 9:25 PM, Stargazer said:

When will Gaga? She’s smashing so hard :bradley:

It's time to let this feud go. I just watched a video essay with almost a million views about how Katy speedrunned the end of her career meanwhile Gaga is getting another smash hit. Not to mention everything else. They are not in the same league and will never be.

Spoiler

Jk I still get my kiis with how hard we won this war too.

Edited by DieWithAnOreo
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 8/22/2024 at 2:17 AM, Andreu said:

I would love LG7 to be a solo album, specially now weve gotten a collab outside of it

I hope so. It should be like BTW

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,945
On 8/21/2024 at 5:47 PM, Andreu said:

I would love LG7 to be a solo album, specially now weve gotten a collab outside of it

Ik this would sound chart obsessed but even tho i would love LG7 to be a solo album I really hope that she’s able to have a #1 hit on that record. I can see the massive draggings coming her way from stan twitter (not that she gives a crap about them but still) 

The Fame Popster 436
On 8/21/2024 at 3:53 PM, Hags Labs said:

Ik this would sound chart obsessed but even tho i would love LG7 to be a solo album I really hope that she’s able to have a #1 hit on that record. I can see the massive draggings coming her way from stan twitter (not that she gives a crap about them but still) 

Personally, I’m manifesting a #1, a top 5, and a top 10 

• love 1