Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/21/2024 at 8:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The Weekend is iconic but his rendition of DWAS..

:rip:

It's not actually him just an impersonator :icant:

• lol 11

Moderator 7,849
On 8/21/2024 at 9:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Sssst! He's helping with the DWAS promo which is a good thing! Anything to get the #3 debut!

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/21/2024 at 4:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

it's an impersonator I think LMAO

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/21/2024 at 9:46 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

It's not actually him just an impersonator :icant:

WHAT?!

Someone quick send me that gif of that grandma that is being told to go to bed. Lmao.

:icant:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 10

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 8/22/2024 at 1:17 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Also the same 950k, that was its new all time peak

@Adarsh

I hope Judas reaches 1M this Friday :prideheart:🤞 

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,668

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars, “Die With a Smile” (Streamline/Interscope/Atlantic/ICLG): The much-hyped duet between these two longtime hitmakers – combined Hot 100 No. 1s tally: 13 – did not initially seem like a real challenger for the top spot when it debuted at No. 13 on Spotify’s Daily Top Songs USA chart upon its Friday release, a strong but modest bow. But in the days since, Gaga and Bruno’s teamup has continued to climb, and as of Wednesday (Aug. 21) it is now No. 1 on both the Spotify and Apple Music daily charts – in addition to ruling the realtime iTunes chart essentially since it was released.  

The duet’s strong presence in sales and late surge on streaming should have it in the mix for a top five debut at the least – though it will still be fighting something of an uphill battle to claim the top spot, as it obviously trails on the airwaves to the long-dominant “A Bar Song” and “I Had Some Help.” It is off to a strong start there, however, as it is set to debut on the Adult Pop Airplay and Adult Contemporary (top 20) charts, as well as on Pop Airplay (top 30). 

• paws up 7
  • love 2

Popstanne 9,376

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars, “Die With a Smile” (Streamline/Interscope/Atlantic/ICLG): The much-hyped duet between these two longtime hitmakers – combined Hot 100 No. 1s tally: 13 – did not initially seem like a real challenger for the top spot when it debuted at No. 13 on Spotify’s Daily Top Songs USA chart upon its Friday release, a strong but modest bow. But in the days since, Gaga and Bruno’s teamup has continued to climb, and as of Wednesday (Aug. 21) it is now No. 1 on both the Spotify and Apple Music daily charts – in addition to ruling the realtime iTunes chart essentially since it was released.  

The duet’s strong presence in sales and late surge on streaming should have it in the mix for a top five debut at the least – though it will still be fighting something of an uphill battle to claim the top spot, as it obviously trails on the airwaves to the long-dominant “A Bar Song” and “I Had Some Help.” It is off to a strong start there, however, as it is set to debut on the Adult Pop Airplay and Adult Contemporary (top 20) charts, as well as on Pop Airplay (top 30). 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Moderator 7,849
On 8/21/2024 at 10:07 PM, Hags Labs said:

Did yall stop posting US Apple Music because it dropped or we just still sitting pretty at #1? :flutter:

Here is the current situation via kworb:

Spoiler

Apple Music (14x #1):

Open spoiler for the info :)

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,376
On 8/21/2024 at 1:07 PM, Hags Labs said:

Did yall stop posting US Apple Music because it dropped or we just still sitting pretty at #1? :flutter:

Sitting pretty at #1

Lifetimes sitting ugly at OUT-OUT

• lol 11
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 8/21/2024 at 4:52 PM, Adarsh said:

I hope Judas reaches 1M this Friday :prideheart:🤞 

It would be a dream! But I remain grateful and wishing for stability above all

Dean Winchester Dance GIF

• yaas, gaga 1