Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/21/2024 at 11:46 PM, Aloe said:

Even the haters have to admit that the song is good :bebe:

Swifties be saying "corny" when they stan the girl who wrote "Shake It Off", "Hey Kids, spelling is fun", "it's me, hi, i'm the problem it's me"

Cringe

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster to Popster 3,693
On 8/21/2024 at 12:50 PM, FRANZGA said:

Swifties be saying "corny" when they stan the girl who wrote "Shake It Off", "Hey Kids, spelling is fun", "it's me, hi, i'm the problem it's me"

Cringe

As overrated as Beyoncé but at least Beyoncé can sing and dance.

Moderator 17,110
On 8/21/2024 at 5:50 PM, FRANZGA said:

Cringe

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/21/2024 at 11:29 PM, corvus albus said:

Fun fact, Bruno Mars hasn't had a top 10 hit in Germany since Locked Out Of Heaven. With a #48 debut, DWAS will have already debuted higher than LTDO, Please me and That's What I Like have peaked in Germany.

His sound shifted to rnb-leaning since 24k Magic

Even DWAS is rnb tinged imho

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 8/21/2024 at 11:31 AM, OliverDespechao said:

What's BOAF and Espresso playlist reach??? :whatga:

Espresso - 276M

BOAF - 268M

Good Luck, Babe! - 222M

DWAS - 164M

We have room to grow. :)

• paws up 5
  • shook 3
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,243
On 8/21/2024 at 11:50 AM, FRANZGA said:

Cringe

“You smoked then ate seven bars of chocolate / We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist”

:disappointed: This honestly might be her cringiest lyric because of how f-ing stupid it is

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 2,980
On 8/21/2024 at 3:33 PM, Miaou said:

AM France

60. Die With A Smile (+1) *NEW PEAK*

:giveup::giveup:

So New Peak on all streaming plateforms in France today :tea:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,824

So ready to update all my personal Gaga charts. I really want DWAS to get at least 8 weeks in the Top 10. Would look cute :creepin:

top10.png

• paws up 10
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 8/21/2024 at 2:19 PM, xo_hours said:

at the end of the day this is also a Bruno song, he’s literally the epitome of a radio/streaming candy (moreso than Ariana), the song isn’t gonna collapse (Texas) like no tomorrow or be frontloaded (ROM). his songs have always been a slow burner hence why he’s never had such a high debut on the charts (all his 8 #No1s were climbers)

Ariana is overrated hitmaker, her greatest singles like 7 rings, Thank U next and NTLTC charted for less weeks than other pop girls singature hits and at date have terrible recurrent streams (the thank u next album was bigger than WWAFAWDWG? and Lover but this year they're outstreaming and Lover(song) and Bad Guy have better streams than ariana 2019 hits)

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 8/21/2024 at 11:09 AM, Doncho said:

So ready to update all my personal Gaga charts. I really want DWAS to get at least 8 weeks in the Top 10. Would look cute :creepin:

top10.png

I'm thinking 7 weeks for DWAS unless radio really starts to stan. We'll have a better idea about radio by this weekend I think. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,816

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 8/21/2024 at 6:13 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I'm thinking 7 weeks for DWAS unless radio really starts to stan. We'll have a better idea about radio by this weekend I think. 

7 weeks in streaming era are too much less, it would be a flop. We should expect at least 13/14 weeks

Moderator 7,816

Some lists are that long, even showing the #20 gets us lists that long, it must be in a spoiler.

This is Spotify:

• love 2

Moderator 7,816
Popster to Popster 4,487
On 8/21/2024 at 11:16 AM, ReadyGaga said:

7 weeks in streaming era are too much less, it would be a flop. We should expect at least 13/14 weeks

I'd love that, but we haven't had a single from her spend 10+ weeks in the U.S. top 10 since Applause. :x 

I'm hopeful, tho! Radio getting on board would all but guarantee 10 weeks at least. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 7,816

Other songs:

ARUTW is at #3 on iTunes Hungary atm!

Just Dance is at #6 on Apple Music Brunei Darussalam atm!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1