Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 31,309
On 8/21/2024 at 8:47 AM, kékette said:

edit: nothing

edit2: @Miaou la réalité est que hors jours de sortie et tout, et bien ça re-chute toujours la nuit en france (en europe) pour ensuite ré-augmenté le matin/aprés-midi et ainsi de suite

Spoiler

pourquoi ça rechute toujours la nuit ?

Popster to Popster 2,793
On 8/21/2024 at 10:09 AM, Miaou said:
  Hide contents

pourquoi ça rechute toujours la nuit ?

Spoiler

Je ne sais pas, c'est comme ça, les gens qui écoutent du Gaga dorment la nuit peut-être...

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,309
On 8/21/2024 at 10:04 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Based on AM updates of today seems like the song is starting to stabilize. My guess is starting from tomorrow's update onwards it'll still grow but quite slowly. Unless it starts to go really viral on tiktok. 

yup

no huge movement on AM so far so yeah the song is going to peak today or tomorrow I guess

then radio is our only chance

Popster for Sale 44,341
On 8/21/2024 at 9:12 AM, Miaou said:

yup

no huge movement on AM so far so yeah the song is going to peak today or tomorrow I guess

I don't think it'll peak, it'll just grow more slowly. There's still a lot of room to grow in Europe, SEA and South America.

Edited by DieWithAnOreo
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,793
On 8/21/2024 at 10:12 AM, Miaou said:

yup

More little streams is coming with #1 TTH, Hits du Moment ect... :kiss:

What do y’all think out of the three snippets we got so far will be the LG7 lead? I’m leaning towards Dance In The Shadow, based on those few seconds the chord progression seems very pop and radio friendly (in a way), Abracadabra it’s too dance and Notorious Being too electronic and heavy IMO.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,309

the real Apple Music Charts (from the app)

Apple Music WW :

#2 (+1) Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die For A Smile *new peak*

this is huge :banana:

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 8/21/2024 at 10:37 AM, eternalsunshine said:

What do y’all think out of the three snippets we got so far will be the LG7 lead? I’m leaning towards Dance In The Shadow, based on those few seconds the chord progression seems very pop and radio friendly (in a way), Abracadabra it’s too dance and Notorious Being too electronic and heavy IMO.

Hard to say with only 5 seconds of each

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 8/21/2024 at 9:37 AM, eternalsunshine said:

dance in the shadow snippet sounded a bop but frightened me as well.. like it sounded a bit 'same old' and like they'd play it in pull and bear and when she kept saying 'its for fans' i thought oh no its just gonna be uninspired 'dark bop' fad fodder with names on nostalgia dance in the dark / marry the night

BUT... hearing the other snippets it does sound like she's really going all in, and commercially DWAS is doing so well she even has a hit to offset the free-falls which is cute