Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 3,908

Can anyone find how many streams sza had on Tuesday of last week? Yesterday she had 18.7M which was approximately 1M more than Gaga and today Gaga is 2 spot above her on artist chart

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 8/21/2024 at 9:47 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

+1M INCREASE CONFIRMED WE'RE COMING FOR +7M 

I predict that 8 Gaga songs raised by 100k streams yesterday, so actually DWAS fell:bradley: it was nice while it was lasted but now it's over

• lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 8/21/2024 at 9:54 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Can anyone find how many streams sza had on Tuesday of last week? Yesterday she had 18.7M which was approximately 1M more than Gaga and today Gaga is 2 spot above her on artist chart

Dunno about last week, but 2 tuesday ago SZA had 18,5M so I guess we can consider that number

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/21/2024 at 1:25 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Gaga got approximately 19.5M streams yesterday According to my estimations but lets see

Actually lets low it down to 19M lets be humble and also the fact that last Tuesday sza got 18.7M as much she got this monday 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 8/21/2024 at 1:32 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Dunno about last week, but 2 tuesday ago SZA had 18,5M so I guess we can consider that number

18.7M i found it although she had rise this week bc her monday streams are 18.7M this week

Popster for Sale 44,648

Based on AM updates of today seems like the song is starting to stabilize. My guess is starting from tomorrow's update onwards it'll still grow but quite slowly. Unless it starts to go really viral on tiktok. 

• paws up 1