Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/20/2024 at 10:24 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

The best thing they can do to help the song reach #1 is release one or both of the recorded performances at Bruno's show. Much better than spamming cheap versions. Today would be a good day to do that. They might be saving it for next week when it's stronger on radio though.

Yes, that we need. They should also do a major performance for TV/YT.

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,742

From now on I also have access to the popa911 account. My intention is to make it count during these busy Gaga times! :D

• paws up 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,819

Remember when they said The Lady and the Legend doc would release in September of 2023? well... WHERE IS IT?? Maybe they meant September 2024 :katy:

• sad 1
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,584
On 8/20/2024 at 3:25 PM, admin said:

Yes, that we need. They should also do a major performance for TV/YT.

I think they will only perform it again at the grammys, but we'll see.

Popster for Sale 44,584
On 8/20/2024 at 3:28 PM, Doncho said:

Remember when they said The Lady and the Legend doc would release in September of 2023? well... WHERE IS IT?? Maybe they meant September 2024 :katy:

They already released it

Spoiler

For 20 minutes

• sad 1
  • lol 4

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/20/2024 at 10:28 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

I think they will only perform it again at the grammys, but we'll see.

I think it really starts taking off they may fit in another performance. But Gaga is about to get really busy. I could also see her hosting during SNL's 50th around Joker's launch and she could do with this song with Bruno and I guess a song from Joker (since I doubt we'll have LG7 lead until post movie).

• paws up 5

Popstanne 9,697

Most of the current hits have peaked, i think they should let the thing play out natural 

Unless some new hit emerges, it look like fall will be birds of feather vs Die with a smile (with both having room to grow on radio). Major Grammys will be between these two as well.

• paws up 6

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 8/20/2024 at 10:31 AM, zoldyck said:

Most of the current hits have peaked, i think they should let the thing play out natural 

Unless some new hit emerges, it look like fall will be birds of feather vs Die with a smile (with both having room to grow on radio). Major Grammys will be between these two as well.

It will be interesting to see if there's a third smash waiting in Sabrina's new album coming this week that will take over.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 8/20/2024 at 4:24 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

The best thing they can do to help the song reach #1 is release one or both of the recorded performances at Bruno's show. Much better than spamming cheap versions. Today would be a good day to do that. They might be saving it for next week when it's stronger on radio though.

Yeah the gap is top big rn mostly because of radio so could be pointless. Unless we underestimate the pure sales and they're much closer, then it would be worth a try. But that needs to be the performance upload and the recording of the performance availavle to purchase as liddos would be more willing to buy another digital copy if they knew it's a battle for #1. 

Moderator 7,742

We cant be a Lady Gaga forum and not help with the DWAS promo!

Follow us now if you havent yet! 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

The Fame Popster 442

We've come a long way from hoping for Top 3 with Stupid Love's vinyl sales. 

It's unfortunate competition is so steep for #1, but #2 doesn't feel entirely out of the question given the trajectory it's currently on. We have a viral track on TikTok/Instagram translating back to streaming platforms.

I don't think #1 is out of the question at all down the road, especially with two leading labels promoting this simultaneously at radio. Bloody Mary got Gaga very far on pop radio without too much effort, and now with a new track she's positioned well. Bruno's track record has been flawless. We are in for a success. 

Edited by radio
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,026
On 8/20/2024 at 11:47 AM, Dirkje said:

We cant be a Lady Gaga forum and not help with the DWAS promo!

Follow us now if you havent yet! 

And Miss GGD? On their 143 era :rip:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 442

Also, will be exciting to witness Joker dropping with this single most likely still reaching new peaks on radio. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,895
On 8/20/2024 at 10:34 AM, Lazz Monster said:

AM Norway: #1 (+4) *new peak*

14th #1 on AM:

Hide contents

Belize
Brazil
Cyprus
Iceland
Fiji
Macau
Malta
Madagascar
New Zealand
Norway
Singapore
Solomon Islands
United States
Vietnam

AM Bhutan: #1 (+1) *new peak*

15th #1 on AM :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 8/20/2024 at 11:24 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Rolling starts next week tho... :awkney:

Pop-a-911-ster 25,794
On 8/20/2024 at 4:50 PM, radio said:

We've come a long way from hoping for Top 3 with Stupid Love's vinyl sales. 

It's unfortunate competition is so steep for #1, but #2 doesn't feel entirely out of the question given the trajectory it's currently on. We have a viral track on TikTok/Instagram translating back to streaming platforms.

I don't think #1 is out of the question at all down the road, especially with two leading labels promoting this simultaneously at radio. Bloody Mary got Gaga very far on pop radio without too much effort, and now with a new track she's positioned well. Bruno's track record has been flawless. We are in for a success. 

The song is not viral at all