Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,839
x3

OMG

I just woke up and wtf:giveup:

DWAS is smashing, like for real. Gaga getting another smash hit 16 years after her debut :giveup:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 367
On 8/19/2024 at 9:07 AM, lordgagx said:

There is a "Top Daily International" on Anghami, one of the main streaming platforms in the Middle-East.

DWAS debuted at #19, then #18 on second day and today it jumped 3 spots at #15. :shine:

#10 (+5) :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/20/2024 at 7:24 AM, Bernadette said:

On 8/20/2024 at 7:52 AM, kékette said:

Because your link is the Daily Top, not the Live Top

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,528
On 8/20/2024 at 11:46 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

22k on tiktok

3,2k for the sound of the dancing trend

Lets hope and pray TikTok catches it bc that would give song the longevity it needs after a month or two

Moderator 7,446

Update:

DWAS earns its first #1 at Deezer! 

Its #1 in Deezer United Arab Emirates!

• paws up 6
  • love 2

This is the first time when I am not that excited by Gaga's smashing since the song was so underwhelming for me. However, I hope that it will help the LG7 lead single to secure a stronger debut. OGHs have predictably pivoted to "thank you Bruno," and they might become insufferable if this song smashes and Gaga's lead single underperforms.     

Pop-a-911-ster 38,962
On 8/20/2024 at 2:35 AM, little legend said:

OMG

I just woke up and wtf:giveup:

DWAS is smashing, like for real. Gaga getting another smash hit 16 years after her debut :giveup:

Same same :giveup: I wake up to go to the bathroom and I see all the notifications on my phone….#2 AM US & challenging for a Top 3 debut :giveup:

WTF Gaga let me breathe 

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 25,626
On 8/20/2024 at 8:49 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Same same :giveup: I wake up to go to the bathroom and I see all the notifications on my phone….#2 AM US & challenging for a Top 3 debut :giveup:

WTF Gaga let me breathe 

We deserve it after all the suffering :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,863

now imagine if this smash song (DWAS), the lead single and the Joker soundtrack serve A Star Is Born and the joker movie becomes an event: We could see a much bigger LG7 than Chromatica, it would probably do Renaissance numbers in the first week

ARTPOPster 2,054
On 8/20/2024 at 9:46 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

This is the first time when I am not that excited by Gaga's smashing since the song was so underwhelming for me. However, I hope that it will help the LG7 lead single to secure a stronger debut. OGHs have predictably pivoted to "thank you Bruno," and they might become insufferable if this song smashes and Gaga's lead single underperforms.     

I frankly don't give a f-

• thanks 3