Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,073
On 8/18/2024 at 3:10 PM, Dirkje said:

I think its amazing! Just because it doesnt debut at #1, doesnt mean it cant reach that spot ;)

Do you think it's an accurate prediction? I was hoping top 10 :shine:

Moderator 7,743

Need a break from watching DWAS video?

Give MTN a view! Its so close to reach 100M! 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,670
On 8/18/2024 at 8:54 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Europe showing TASTE. No generic HAC music is allowed. 

We are not supposed to be grateful for everything Gaga does lol. This is cultish behavior. I stan her music, not her. I can't stand BruNO, generic ballads, and I'm certainly not grateful for this. However, I'm looking forward to LG7, which seems to be very promising based on the snippets that we've heard. 

My main issue with DWAS is that we were on the cusp of LG7 only to receive the ballad that her pop fans weren't asking for. Anyway, I hope that LG7 will arrive this year. 

Can you kindly shut the f- up? :prideheart:

Edited by Osama
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 7,743
On 8/18/2024 at 2:12 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Do you think it's an accurate prediction? I was hoping top 10 :shine:

I'll be honest to say I'm not good at predicting at all and usually I'm wrong lol. 

As a Dua stan though I know that longevity is the key to succes ;)

ARTPOPster 2,181
On 8/18/2024 at 12:26 PM, ConnorFilm said:

How many points did SL debut with? I think to get into the top 10 of the BH100 right now, you need around 185-200 points? Well, based on this week. I dunno how Post Malone's album bomb will affect things. 

Insane how hard birds of a feather is smashing on streaming and yet it's just now peaking at 5.

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,743

Other interesting kworb numbers:

iTunes for Shallow:

iTunes:

#6 Namibia

#6 Slovenia

#7 Czech Republic

#9 Cyprus

#10 Mauritius

#13 Bulgaria

#20 Romania

iTunes for ARUTW:

iTunes:

#6 South Africa

#10 Slovakia

#19 Czech Republic

:D

Popster for Sale 41,740
On 8/18/2024 at 1:11 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

I genuinely believe it will 90% debut inside the top 10.

Like the rainbows and rockets music video? That’s bad news

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461

I mean I'm also tired of JazzGa but you can air out frustrations without resorting to stan twitter level of lashings lol

Anyways, Gaga has TF-TFM-BTW-AP-ASIB pop-The Cure, IWYL, Chromatica. Literally 4+ hrs worth of dance pop songs that should tide you over until LG7

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 7,743
On 8/18/2024 at 2:24 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I mean I'm also tired of JazzGa but you can air out frustrations without resorting to stan twitter level of lashings lol

Anyways, Gaga has TF-TFM-BTW-AP-ASIB pop-The Cure, IWYL, Chromatica. Literally 4+ hrs worth of dance pop songs that should tide you over until LG7

Not to forget the tons of unreleased bops she has!

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,743

I'm gonna post something off topic, meant to fix the vibe in here into a positive one!

Watch with sound! (In spoiler bc it is off topic XD )

Spoiler

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,415

Godga's career was saved and revived again and again thanks to the so called generic and boring that is Joanne, Cheek to Cheek, A Star Is Born and now Die With A Smile. You don't have to like everything above but you can't discredit her efforts and heart and ignore the fact that she was genuinely happy making and singing these songs too and even cured from the disastrous ARTPOP era. Without these not-gay music she may already retire and we will not be here.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,452

She has such a various range in her music career. The fact she is giving everyone something to enjoy is really respectable.

Jazz and piano closure this year + Olympics for jazz lovers, DWAS for powerful ballad lovers, LG7 coming real soon for pop lovers, Joker for acting Gaga lovers...

• paws up 7

Moderator 7,743
On 8/18/2024 at 2:31 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She has such a various range in her music career. The fact she is giving everyone something to enjoy is really respectable.

Jazz and piano closure this year + Olympics for jazz lovers, DWAS for powerful ballad lovers, LG7 coming real soon for pop lovers, Joker for acting Gaga lovers...

And to those that love all! I'm not too much into her jazz stuff, but I can genuinely enjoy the relationship Gaga had with Tony. Also I dont have to like Jazz to recognize the talent she has in that genre!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 371

08/17 - French radios - DWAS

NRJ (2 spins) = 7:40am ; 1:49pm (Bonus Bad Romance (6:14am) & Paparazzi (6:48pm))

Europe 2 (2 spins) = 8:38am ; 6:37pm (Bonus Shallow (10:05am))

Edited by Torn
  • paws up 4