Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster to Popster 2,851
On 8/18/2024 at 1:10 PM, holyenigma said:

looks like this is gonna be the type of song that takes off in the US and the eventually makes its way to Europe. The billboard hot 100 still has an influence (although not as much as before) on what becomes big globally so let’s see!

even if the song doesn't take off in Europe, the combination of USA + Canada + Australia + Asia is much more important

• paws up 6

Moderator 7,439
On 8/18/2024 at 1:18 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

One of her best songs with Love Again :oscar:

I'm one of those stans that cant pick favorites bc it changes all the time XD

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 8/18/2024 at 7:17 PM, Dirkje said:

My other baby :flutter:

my favorite from FUTURE NOSTALGIA :applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 7,439
On 8/18/2024 at 1:10 PM, holyenigma said:

looks like this is gonna be the type of song that takes off in the US and the eventually makes its way to Europe. The billboard hot 100 still has an influence (although not as much as before) on what becomes big globally so let’s see!

It also depends strongly where the artist is from still. Like Dua Lipa for an example has said in interviews here in Netherlands that she has family living here. Resulting in here being one of the biggest artists atm breaking record after record. Overall she's a huge artist here in Europe. Prob also for coming from the UK/Kosovo. 

On 8/18/2024 at 1:37 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Its better than rom my miles 

Are you implying that an extremely generic duet for HAC listeners with the least creative lyrics possible is better than ROM, one of the best female collaborations ever? DWAS is on the same level of atrociousness with Hold My Flop (I am yet to listen in full to it). Ballads are not Gaga's strong suit. The only Gaga ballads that I like are Shallow and MR. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_csdXwvoco5Q84kHb0tZ

On 8/18/2024 at 1:47 PM, nydedan said:

Save your meltdown until the "fan-favourite" LG7 flops (not saying that I want it to happen)

Not with songs like Notorious. 

On 8/18/2024 at 1:31 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Imo they tested the whole PopGa Vs. HAC thing themselves w/ The Cure and then the ASIB OST, and still went through with Chromatica knowing it would be harder commercially re longevity but trying to get timing right.

Now we have this song as an insurance receipt along with the Joker 2 film, so look forward to the album full of BOPS and don’t stress over the falls (cause I’m not) :billiecat:

Yeah, I guess I will be replaying amazing LG7 snippets for now. I hope it won't be scrapped. I couldn't care less about her HAC music. 

• lol 2

Yall are so embarrassing you really don’t deserve GODGA’s art!

Instead of being grateful that you stan an artist that has unmatched talent to excel in multiple genres, you want her to stay in the same box doing the same tired thing (and end up Perrished)

Just worm for brains!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 4
  • thanks 8

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 8/18/2024 at 1:20 PM, SpanishMonster said:

Almost #7 

#7 and #8 are dropping fast , so we might get close to it tomorrow:applause:

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 8/18/2024 at 6:29 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Are you implying that an extremely generic duet for HAC listeners with the least creative lyrics possible is better than ROM, one of the best female collaborations ever? DWAS is on the same level of atrociousness with Hold My Flop (I am yet to listen in full to it). Ballads are not Gaga's strong suit. The only Gaga ballads that I like are Shallow and MR. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_csdXwvoco5Q84kHb0tZ

Not with songs like Notorious. 

Yeah, I guess I will be replaying amazing LG7 snippets for now. I hope it won't be scrapped. I couldn't care less about her HAC music. 

Tragic take after tragic take :awkney: The way I ran to see the reactions to DWAS going top 10 on AM and your bitсh a** had to spoil it :mad:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 8/18/2024 at 2:29 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Ballads are not Gaga's strong suit. 

Married To Medicine Television GIF

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1