Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 8/17/2024 at 11:42 AM, Thrasher said:

(because Hand definitely didn’t connect with Spotify listeners… it was more of a iTunes/YouTube/Amazon Music song for elders to use)…

Yeah hand was a big hit but only with 50+ year olds, its stats were really imbalanced. It’s her sixth most shazamed song ever but at the same time was being taken off playlists instantly :laughga:. This is a ballad, but has young appeal so can fit on playlists and younger adult stations too.

if nothing else it’s a droplet and will keep her streams going on YT/Spotify during joker - hopefully it’s still doing 2m daily streams in Oct

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,325
On 8/17/2024 at 1:29 PM, BenG said:

Top 50 playlists?

yup.

The playlisting on spotify isn't actually all that great yet, certainly alot worse than SL/ROM, other than TTH, i haven't seen it on a single hot hits playlist yet, while both ROM and SL was near the top on all those first day + much higher on TTH. 

Edited by artgagapop

Moderator 7,820

Global Digital Artists Ranking:

Bruno at 13 (+10)

Gaga at 19 (+17)

(Kworb)

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257
On 8/17/2024 at 7:35 AM, artgagapop said:

yup.

The playlisting on spotify isn't actually all that great yet, certainly alot worse than SL/ROM, other than TTH, i haven't seen it on a single hot hits playlist yet, while both ROM and SL was near the top on all those first day + much higher on TTH. 

Sounds like plenty room for more playlisting then, we want 200M

More GIF

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/17/2024 at 6:43 PM, Delusional said:

If Please Me was released with its video it would’ve debuted at number one… please bffr. It is a 3x platinum #3 peaking hit that was also on the top 40 year end chart :shakes: I think that’s what Die With a Smile should aim for.

WAIT.. the video was not released on debut week?

Still, they came from FINESSE, 24k Magic and Invasion of Privacy Eras. Please Me was underwhelming sonically and comercially :uhh:

A Popster Is Born 16,835

I'm not saying PLEASE ME is a FLOP.. it's just underwhelming for me coming from Invasion Of Privacy and 24k Magic Eras

Just checked its stats and it did great on YT with 510M but underwhelming 567M Spotify Streams 

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1

Popstanne 9,920
On 8/17/2024 at 8:35 AM, artgagapop said:

yup.

It's at #2 on Hot Hits USA, it's the only one I could find

• love 1

Popster for Sale 41,786
On 8/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Sounds like plenty room for more playlisting then, we want 200M

More GIF

Plenty of room to grow since we’re close to the floor

We’re close to the the floor because we’re close to the floor :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

We will also lose New Music Friday playlist next Friday 

yeah the playlisting isn’t as strong as SL/ROM days so far but I’m here for a long rise and not a frontloaded mess :gaycat:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 8/17/2024 at 1:58 PM, 0606060 said:

Ouuu they saw the Spotify numbers and said give it more juice. Werk Interfad :enigma:

Nah it’s the Top 50 playlist exposure since DWAS entered in the top 10 Spotify WW today

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,494
On 8/17/2024 at 8:01 AM, Miaou said:

Nah it’s the Top 50 playlist exposure since DWAS entered in the top 10 Spotify WW today

Oh ok, so I don’t have to give her label credit :laughga: