Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

Tracking the first days views on YouTube is always so fun and exciting :party:

Spoiler

Unless we are tracking Perfect Illusion/Stupid Love numbers

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,803
On 8/16/2024 at 6:26 PM, SpanishMonster said:

They say 3,8M one hour ago

Wow that’s really good considering the fact that DWAS lost 4 hours with its time release

ARTPOPster 1,737

So I asked my friend if they got any info about LG7 and he said yes they have. He also said they knew about DWAS three weeks before the release. Don’t want to get hyped but thats that.

How did I become an insider all of a sudden. I was chilling with my patients 2 hours ago

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

ARTPOPster 1,737
On 8/16/2024 at 7:31 PM, 0707alp said:

So I asked my friend if they got any info about LG7 and he said yes they have. He also said they knew about DWAS three weeks before the release. Don’t want to get hyped but thats that.

How did I become an insider all of a sudden. I was chilling with my patients 2 hours ago

Should I start a random Twitter account and write LG7 in 3 weeks ahahaha

Edited by 0707alp
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,619
On 8/16/2024 at 5:53 AM, Miaou said:

I don’t know why but I have the All I Want For Christmas Is You’s vibe 

:rip:

It's the bluesy and inverted chords 

Moderator 7,906
On 8/16/2024 at 6:31 PM, 0707alp said:

So he’s too ticklish to keep the secrets? XD

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,702

Die With A Smile will be a hit that rises and grows over time, no songs that tank after first week allowed. As soon as radio board with us, it's over. I'm sure its debut day on Spotify won't be its biggest day.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267

The way every YouTube reaction is so positive and is like “omg they sound incredible, this is a freaking hit, this is amazing, I never knew I needed this collab” etc.

Everyone seems to really really enjoy it! I’ve showed the song to several coworkers and EVEYONE (besides one Karen) really loves the song! I would be absolutely shocked if this didn’t click with the GP and become another massive hit for Gaga.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 2