Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 8/16/2024 at 7:34 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Also, LG7 is coming this year, I still think that. 

The fact she confirmed LG7 has been wrapped and the Variety article has been edited about the LG7 in 2025 tea, could mean it's coming sooner than we think.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761

I had to listen to HMH like 10 times before i started liking it, i LOVED this song within the first seconds :bradley:

a masterpiece, it makes me so emotional

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 371

The song is beautiful. Not sure if it will smash instantly however I think it can have great longevity. 

Imagine the first day streams not being the biggest... A dream!!!:arguega: I am manifesting.

Also curious if it can do something on TikTok....

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 3

The Fame Popster 371

I do wonder why the song got released now.

Was it a gift for fans as we need to wait a little longer for LG7 or is LG7 still imminent but Interscope wanted something more 'safe' from Gaga as a single first as a priming factor before releasing LG7 (as the snippets sounded more experimental so far).

It will be interesting to see if they release singles before the album drops or if they will go for the Billie approach by dropping the whole album. 

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,742
On 8/16/2024 at 9:44 AM, boobatella said:

a masterpiece, it makes me so emotional

Same bestie

I cried when I heard for the first time the song 

the theme and the lyrics are exactly what I needed 

I have a lot of anxiety about death since my grandma died last year and this song is absolutely what I needed 

I’ll play the song on my piano 

• hugs 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,908
On 8/16/2024 at 9:51 AM, nattuggla89 said:

I do wonder why the song got released now.

Was it a gift for fans as we need to wait a little longer for LG7 or is LG7 still imminent but Interscope wanted something more 'safe' from Gaga as a single first as a priming factor before releasing LG7 (as the snippets sounded more experimental so far).

It will be interesting to see if the release singles before the album drops or if they will go for the Billie approach by dropping the whole album. 

it's bad to say for the fans but if you want high album sales in the first week you have to release album and lead together

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,829

Need someone to burn the wig and granny clothes when she’s not looking :arguega: we can’t have her looking like she’s 70+ in age 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1