Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

ARTPOPster 1,830

Oh b*ch that Bruno is so sneaky he prob knew gaga was gonna star in Joker and hence asked her to collab because he knew the fans and media will speculate that it’ll be tied to Joker because of the imagery of the title :mess:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,010
On 8/16/2024 at 10:08 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lady-gaga-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-video-1236108658/amp/

By her own words she was finishing up LG7 when she recorded this song. It has to be done.

I dont understand variety bc why would they say her album is not coming till 2025 when they already had the statement from lady gaga herself that she basically has finished her album in June

Pop-a-911-ster 23,064

Never doubted them. Gags wrote the best ballad of all time (ARUTW) and Bruna wrote the 2nd best ballad of all time (Fadele's All I Ask), so of course this would be the result

Sw1WcRu.gif

• paws up 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 11
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,500
On 8/16/2024 at 6:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I dont understand variety bc why would they say her album is not coming till 2025 when they already had the statement from lady gaga herself that she basically has finished her album in June

The article saying it's coming next year have been edited saying they have nothing confirming this

ARTPOPster 1,737

Woke up 10 mins before the release and listened song on my car blasting the volume, and saw the music video first thing at the work. Such a nice way to start the day ahaha. Song sounds so good and their vocals work perfect together.

Also #7 on NMF Turkey.

Edited by 0707alp
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,500
On 8/16/2024 at 7:04 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Never doubted them. Gags wrote the best ballad of all time (ARUTW) and Bruna wrote the 2nd best ballad of all time (Fadele's All I Ask), so of course this would be the result

Sw1WcRu.gif

Bruno's ballads are so good and catchy : It Will Rain, When I Was Your Man, Grenade, Talking to the Moon etc..

It was a good song on lock in the first place

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1