Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/15/2024 at 12:54 PM, Miaou said:

What if nothing is coming tomorrow and it’s next Friday ? 
:rip:

Yeah, people are saying it’s coming on August 23rd

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • sad 3
  • thanks 1

Moderator 7,948

I think its cool when old songs get a streaming boost like this ^^

Moderator 7,948

If I’m being honest, I think Lifetimes is a bop! Did you guys know that song was written for her daughter? :D

Popster to Popster 3,703
On 8/15/2024 at 8:04 AM, Dirkje said:

If I’m being honest, I think Lifetimes is a bop! Did you guys know that song was written for her daughter? :D

And produced by a rapist, like...

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/15/2024 at 1:03 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Who :gunga:

There’s a person on the single thread on ATRL that shared release dates and other things for various artists and he said two times already that it’s coming on August 23rd, although it kinda doesn’t make sense, does it? 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,307
On 8/15/2024 at 7:06 AM, DonnieDarko said:

There’s a person on the single thread on ATRL that shared release dates and other things for various artists and he said two times already that it’s coming on August 23rd, although it kinda doesn’t make sense, does it? 

Yeah I mean if the rumors are true and they’re performing together tonight, it seems like Gaga was at the Intuit dome last night so it would SEEM that the rumors are legit and if they were to perform together this week why would it be released next week….hmm that doesn’t make much sense to me.

But honestly I’m hella confused by the aesthetic and we just need confirmation at this point from Gaga or Bruno 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah I mean if the rumors are true and they’re performing together tonight, it seems like Gaga was at the Intuit dome last night so it would SEEM that the rumors are legit and if they were to perform together this week why would it be released next week….hmm that doesn’t make much sense to me.

But honestly I’m hella confused by the aesthetic and we just need confirmation at this point from Gaga or Bruno 

Same about everything lol. 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,307
On 8/15/2024 at 7:20 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Also, kinda bummed with @Adarsh’s post about it being a piano ballad with Gaga as a backing vocalist. 

I’m pretty sure that they were trolling

:whatga: would it really be backing vocals if Gaga is a lead credit? I kinda doubt it, especially if this is some sort of JFAD related project. No way would Gaga be taking a back seat

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/15/2024 at 1:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m pretty sure that they were trolling

:whatga: would it really be backing vocals if Gaga is a lead credit? I kinda doubt it, especially if this is some sort of JFAD related project. No way would Gaga be taking a back seat

I hope so. We really can’t have a hag piano ballad with Bruno Mars. Yikes. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 8/15/2024 at 2:00 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, people are saying it’s coming on August 23rd

oh b*tch y’all aren’t ready for the #clownsonstrike if nothing comes tomorrow

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 8/15/2024 at 4:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Also, kinda bummed with @Adarsh’s post about it being a piano ballad with Gaga as a backing vocalist. 

I was just kidding :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 8/15/2024 at 1:31 PM, Adarsh said:

I was just kidding :icant:

Omg, king, don’t do me like that. I’m in Italy, on vacation and all stressed out because of that. 
:gaga-scream:

• hugs 1
  • lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,010
On 8/15/2024 at 3:29 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah idk why the base keep kidding each other into thinking LG7 is coming anytime soon it’s clearly not. I’m still leaning towards Bruno is stating his era with this and it’s an attempt at getting the BOS for joker 2.
If it’s not and it’s got his own era it must be a really fantastic song :dean_scream:

I actually really love the pic :giveup:

LGN basically confirmed on TikTok thats its for bruno's album