Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster for Sale 44,659

awesome! we really are getting the song tonight

hopefully there is a music video, or maybe they'll just use the performance footage

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,659
On 8/15/2024 at 9:26 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Charli XCX fans thinking she has impact on Gaga turning dark hair when dark hair are literally back almost every era since 2007

I love miss XBOX as much as the next british cig but don't worry the comparisons will cease to exist as soon as Gaga performs tonight and is able to actually sing :icant:

Edited by DieWithAnOreo
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/15/2024 at 1:56 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Charli XCX fans thinking she has impact on Gaga turning dark hair when dark hair are literally back almost every era since 2007

And that’s literally her natural hair colour :dead:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 719

So if it is released tomorrow, we are less than 20 hours away and still no announcemnet. I don’t think they will perform and then release the song, I think the song is not coming tomorrow 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/15/2024 at 2:07 PM, BloodyRain said:

So if it is released tomorrow, we are less than 20 hours away and still no announcemnet. I don’t think they will perform and then release the song, I think the song is not coming tomorrow 

Streets are saying Gaga has a lead credit but she’s just doing background vocals on the song, which is a stripped-down ballad with just piano and little production. The music video is just the performance video :creepin:

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 8/15/2024 at 4:50 AM, Adarsh said:

Streets are saying Gaga has a lead credit but she’s just doing background vocals on the song, which is a stripped-down ballad with just piano and little production. The music video is just the performance video :creepin:

Why would she have a lead credit if she was doing background vocals?