Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/14/2024 at 3:31 PM, boobatella said:

the rumored producer tweeted this so clowning

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

This time she'll treat us well

It'll be different

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,664

Another thing that leads me to think that this might be FAD related is the very recent HDD article teasing the music accompanying the movie 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 8/14/2024 at 10:42 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Another thing that leads me to think that this might be FAD related is the very recent HDD article teasing the music accompanying the movie 

I’m putting my dollars on a JFAD companion album ala Prince’s “Batman” album. It would make sense as the “special project” Gaga advised she was making music for. And it makes sense in sense of the Prince hints that she was making a couple of months ago. Plus she was also wearing Joker shirts in the studio around that time….

It could be a one off single made for the official soundtrack but I honestly don’t know why they would have Bruno collab with Gaga UNLESS THEY WANTED TO TO PUSH THE SONG FOR ORIGINAL SONG at the  Academy awards..but if the rumors are true and it does sample “Smile” by NKC then it won’t be eligible for the Oscar….

A Popster Is Born 11,548
On 8/14/2024 at 4:42 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

And then we also have insiders claiming LG7 lead coming in August, the Joe and the designer spill about LG7 in August. Nothing makes sense at this point :laughga:

• thanks 1

Moderator 7,834

what if Bruno X Gaga performed it at the VMAs as surprise act? :O

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 8/14/2024 at 10:46 AM, PanPikus said:

And then we also have insiders claiming LG7 lead coming in August, the Joe and the designer spill about LG7 in August. Nothing makes sense at this point :laughga:

Yeah I’m honestly so f-ing confused…can we at LEAST get confirmation today about what project the song is for

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/14/2024 at 3:46 PM, PanPikus said:

So confusing yeah

• thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

But also, wtf if D’Mile & Anderson Paak are producing…those aren’t producers that Gaga would typically produce an album with….it definitely  seems like it’s PRODUCED to be a BRUNO MARS song. 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

Please Gaga release something these bishes are starting to lose their minds

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/14/2024 at 3:59 PM, Emi said:

Please Gaga release something these bishes are starting to lose their minds

starting? :whatga:

• lol 12

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/14/2024 at 3:55 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

But also, wtf if D’Mile & Anderson Paak are producing…those aren’t producers that Gaga would typically produce an album with….it definitely  seems like it’s PRODUCED to be a BRUNO MARS song. 

The mixed signals are crazy :icant: I hope it's a Bruno lead single

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 330

I like Bruno's ballads, but it would be a shame to not release something like this with a cute choreo, he is one of the few artists who can sing and dance. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

NO JFAD AT NYFF

:whatga: I’m kinda getting worried about this movie yall…seems like it’s just Venice and done in terms of festivals and Gaga is probably going supporting :gaga-scream:

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 8/14/2024 at 4:05 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

NO JFAD AT NYFF

:whatga: I’m kinda getting worried about this movie yall…seems like it’s just Venice and done in terms of festivals and Gaga is probably going supporting :gaga-scream:

:toofunny:

Is it possible that they will announce it later? 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 8/14/2024 at 11:06 AM, DieWithAnOreo said:

:toofunny:

Is it possible that they will announce it later? 

Ummm maybe but why would they hold off on announcing it with the rest of the “Spotlight” selection, which is what it was supposed to be a part of :tea:

I love how we thought we were gonna get major promo and all the festival runs and she’s literally gonna make 1 major red carpet appearance for this film 

:gunga: I need music asap so I stop caring and getting upset lol 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 8/14/2024 at 8:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ummm maybe but why would they hold off on announcing it with the rest of the “Spotlight” selection, which is what it was supposed to be a part of :tea:

I love how we thought we were gonna get major promo and all the festival runs and she’s literally gonna make 1 major red carpet appearance for this film 

:gunga: I need music asap so I stop caring and getting upset lol 

HOG had zero festivals and yet plenty of red carpets and promo though 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
On 8/14/2024 at 5:41 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

This time she'll treat us well

It'll be different

mess i forgot to add the twitter link :icant:

N-E ways this is what i was talking about :icant: