Charts Thread - Smash With A Smile Out NOW!!

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 8/12/2024 at 3:45 PM, PanPikus said:

The situation with fans being against the Bruno collab reminds me a lot of Shallow release and the same fans being naysayers. And then they switched, cause they're nothing but a success stans :laughga:

Honestly Shallow smash is the reason why SL and Chromatica performed quite well in 2020 so I'm so here for her to get another smash collab before she's back with LG7. A solo techno pop song will be far easier for the GP to eat after she had a great success than after seeing her in a 5 year blackout from mainstream music.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 8,166

If the song is really a ballad and kinda attached to Joker then the timing seems perfect: first weeks of hype/comebacks narrative, then Joker release kicking in and finally fall season to help it (compared to Hold My Hand which was basically released in summer) 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/12/2024 at 10:59 AM, Thrasher said:

If the song is really a ballad and kinda attached to Joker then the timing seems perfect: first weeks of hype/comebacks narrative, then Joker release kicking in and finally fall season to help it (compared to Hold My Hand which was basically released in summer) 

and song released in August on time to next Grammys :jam:

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,946

we've been lied to by so many insiders that i can't make myself feel excited for this collab, it still feels too good to be true :bradley: oh gaga, the traumas you cause on us :bradley:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,372

The way miss Bruno used to be my #2 back then

Spoiler

12/13 years ago

Spoiler

Before his music declined incredibly

Spoiler

But I had faith in ha comeback even before Godga's involvement was rumored

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Kats already saying LIFETIMES is a promo single to distract people from Womans World Backlash :laughga:

Some of em saying WW and Lifetimes arent really FLOPS cause they'll get 100M Spotify Streams within a year :mess:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 8/12/2024 at 11:30 PM, FRANZGA said:

Kats already saying LIFETIMES is a promo single to distract people from Womans World Backlash :laughga:

Some of em saying WW and Lifetimes arent really FLOPS cause they'll get 100M Spotify Streams within a year :mess:

Only Tiktok can save Katy's new Era mefears

Popster for Sale 41,791

100M streams / 365 days => 273,973 daily streams

The standards :dead:

Even with the current front-loaded streams, WW still requires a steady 206,223 daily streams for the remaining 334 days.

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,747
On 8/12/2024 at 6:14 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

A flop 

I smell a $600K debut at the box office 

• lol 2